What's new

Grand Daddy Purple (clone only)

heres some gdp i got for halloween, some nugs were so purple they looked black and had orange hairs so i been calling it my halloween stash

Appearance: mostly purple covered in thc and light grasshopper green leaves. a very very good bag appeal
10/10

Aroma: smells like some strong skunk/dank and fruitty berry but in a dank kind of way...definitely can smell it threw a few bags and will stink up the room
10/10

Taste: just like fruity pebbles cereal....with a strong skunk pine taste as well
9.5/10

High: id say its a little above average high. i can smoke it during the day without too bad of a burnout and couch lock but if you wanted to smoke it at night it can put you in a nice chill daze.
8.5/10

SDC13123.jpg

SDC13125.jpg

SDC13129.jpg

SDC13133.jpg

SDC13134.jpg

SDC13135.jpg

SDC13144.jpg

:witch2: flying high overe here

C

corkushy

damn dude we need some purps in attleboro. tryin stay away from the brockton brown haha that shit suck

halloween is the best i get to smoke all these blunts and look at all these woman at the party all dressed up in some costumes...and when i get the munchies i just ring a doorbell and get some candy. this is too easy :pumpkin:

nah i wish, i live on the eastcoast, this was grown by a friend of mine. i know he got the cut from california tho. could be the same cut they are growing out...if i had this cut i would cross it with an urkle cut to get some of the potency this lack

hyposomniac

Veteran
East coast here... got some GDP once that looked just like that.. description matches up almost exactly too. Figured it was a west coast import.. It was $25 a gram!!! One of the best smokes I've had though..

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nah i wish, i live on the eastcoast, this was grown by a friend of mine. i know he got the cut from california tho. could be the same cut they are growing out...if i had this cut i would cross it with an urkle cut to get some of the potency this lack

I think it might be someones Granddaddy Grape Ape Cut from up North and not Granddaddy Purple.

oldbob

I got some stuff called grand daddy purple a few months ago, I though they were kidding me about the name as I am a grandpa. Guess not, very mellow & smooth, good high, very good. Been getting high for 50 years wasn't the #one but certainly in top ten.
All around great smoke wish I could get more but connection quit the business dumb ass. Left me cold and jonesing.. :mad::wallbash: I hate him

oldbob

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I don`t give a fuck who`s cut that is,that is some tasty looking shit. What sucks about alot of purple strains is they lack potency! Like stated,a cross with something more potent would be nice!

G

ya i been lookin on the boo/bay for a while now and cant seem to find anything even close to that..

Latest posts

Latest posts