What's new

Grand Daddy Purple (clone only)

ChronJohn

that's just beautiful! a nice trim job too, love that nug on the left in the first pic. happy (belated) halloween man.

Sweet reminds me of what I had when I visited SF GDP was all around>... Very nice indeed. if I could only pull one nug off the Pix...LOL

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Looks great and looks dead on for my GDP cut which has been in the stable for years now. Wish everyone had a chance at this girl cause she is really that special.

heres some gdp i got for halloween, some nugs were so purple they looked black and had orange hairs so i been calling it my halloween stash

Appearance: mostly purple covered in thc and light grasshopper green leaves. a very very good bag appeal
10/10

Aroma: smells like some strong skunk/dank and fruitty berry but in a dank kind of way...definitely can smell it threw a few bags and will stink up the room
10/10

Taste: just like fruity pebbles cereal....with a strong skunk pine taste as well
9.5/10

High: id say its a little above average high. i can smoke it during the day without too bad of a burnout and couch lock but if you wanted to smoke it at night it can put you in a nice chill daze.
8.5/10

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

:witch2: flying high overe here
God damn , those some purple nugs...

Latest posts

Latest posts