What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Graffiti

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
A piece i just did
D9Kcf.jpeg

supermanlives

Veteran
the last guy that tagged my wall got painted. i have a paintball gun ready . he was running down the street in pain fo shure and covered in pretty orange paint.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@oreo hahahaha i have a few freight pieces up and like 10-15 pieces under my old graph name on BS. Hahaha keep hatin pimpin i love it. Plus dope rep... oh wait what rep hahaha

OreoGrows

youre right negrower that sounded harsh im sorry. no beef man i respect you as a grower and shouldnt have been so condescending. what i should have said is make your bars the same size, and dont overlap with you letters unless you can do a legit 3d to make it work. try simpler letters, and add your extensions after, that will make it look cleaner. also i write sergo, wrote sero for 7 years til i met sero from new york and hes so dope i changed my name out of respect. so basically SE are my best letters, id be down to do an exchange or something if you want? like ill send you a few SE4s to show you what i mean about the bars and extensions and you write a sergo or anything and ill give you pointers on how to develop the style. pm me if your interested

moonunit

lol used to bomb and skate when it first hit our shores, had many a scrap for being what was a bomber back in the day.
Anyone remember the short lived junkwaffle craze lol.
Anyways love all your work, artists of the new age imho
Much respect
moonunit

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
sooo glad i bumped into this thread. i was always a rogue, no crew affiliation, doodled here and there mainly BUT always had respect and love for graffiti

if i were stilll in NY i woulda went downtown just to take pics to post. dont know too much about jersey so i hope someone throws something up.

PEACE

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
^^^^^DIGGIN THAT ENDUR!!!^^^^^

ive always been at "writing" when i was working in teh hospital , i would tag peoples names on the white boards. out of all the 10 yrs i was in that place an old puerto rican guy saw what i had done and asked me: "your a writer arent you?" i was so glad to respond to that question positively. its a art culture thing not many would understand.

i dont put anything up anymore or in years but i do my kids names every once in a while when i think about them.

EDIT: something clicked when i saw this and you dont have to answer if you dont want to, but are u in the NY or NJ area? i really do think ive seen your name up before.