What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Graffiti

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
went ot a friends final project exhibit and this was hanging in the entryway, done by a student in the class of 89/90

3-D multi media

photo1-2.jpg

it was donated to Portland State University by someone

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Cool thread I'm appreciative of the art and although I don't cause as much malicious mischief anymore, I still respect the art.

I have a pretty nice black book that one day I may flick, but for now I just keep it too myself.

Couple canvases I have from some bay headies...

7uuZzP

Fuck!? not sure if this is working or not it;s not showing from my computer...I have literally thousands of graffiti pics from the late nineties until currently from mainly here in the bay area California, may need to upload them else where so I can put some here. Please someone let me know if those showed up.

ObtuseRabbit

I don't see any photos... I hope you get that figured out soon though, 'cause those pics sound intriguing!

Did you upload them to your album? Flickr is a good image hosting site, might want to try that

ObtuseRabbit

I don't see any photos... I hope you get that figured out soon though, 'cause those pics sound intriguing!

Did you upload them to your album? Flickr is a good image hosting site, might want to try that

S

SeaMaiden

I'm not into all graffiti, but there is some that is just amazing.

Attachments

• mermaid-snake.jpg
    mermaid-snake.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 48

herbalistRoots

Love the thread! Fremont Seattle, WA

119921701l.jpg

Attachments

• PNDub 1.jpg
    PNDub 1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 45
  • PNDub 2.jpg