What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Graffiti

Indika

IMG-20220923-WA0004.jpeg

indica193

I really like the nyc oldschool styles (skeme, seen)
The blocky semi wildish styles when it comes to 'pieces'
Also inventive throw ups (and lots of em covering artsy stuff), yep .. especially japanese t-ups/bombs w.e
Like QP down below, man I love that symbol
Block silver letters, symbols, I like stickers (especially black and white), don't care about 'street art'
To me it's not an art, but then again who am I to judege what's art
I love good tags... a well centered and inventive tag not some easy to read stuff
{Ps: I would post my stuff but I'm pretty known around my town... so yeah (90% of writers smoke and grow in this town)

Attachments

• jux_stricty_skeme.jpg
    jux_stricty_skeme.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 75
  • clean.jpg
    clean.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 74
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 77
  • sabukaru-online-magazine-graffitti-in-tokyo-japanesestreetart-tags-murals-legal-illegal-spray-...jpg
    sabukaru-online-magazine-graffitti-in-tokyo-japanesestreetart-tags-murals-legal-illegal-spray-...jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 76
  • sabukaru-online-magazine-graffitti-in-tokyo-japanesestreetart-tags-murals-legal-illegal-spray-...jpg
    sabukaru-online-magazine-graffitti-in-tokyo-japanesestreetart-tags-murals-legal-illegal-spray-...jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 78
    125.3 KB · Views: 78
    92.6 KB · Views: 76

Plookerkingjon

Now see I wish the folks that were nearby could do the kind of work that I'm seeing you guys share here all I ever see around here are block letters of grops or things scribbled like a doctor's signature that only the person that wrote it can read apparently