What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Graffiti

Indika

rdy 22/23 ¥¥¥
FB_IMG_1667485080609.jpg

Budshine

Few round my area,always admire these when I’m passing,love the carnivorous plants,sarracenia I think,Trumpet pitchers✌️

Attachments

• IMG_0656.jpeg
    IMG_0656.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0655.jpeg
    IMG_0655.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0658.jpeg
    IMG_0658.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0651.jpeg
    IMG_0651.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 35

Cactus Squatter

😂 😂 😂
I went from following all my friends around watching them tag stuff (my paint can skills suck unless I’m doing camouflage) to being a Buff and spending half of my work time removing graffiti. Never saw that one coming 😂
I only remove it from rocks and wilderness areas though where it shouldn’t have been put and leave anything tagged in the city or on a man made structure alone unless it’s a historical site that needs cleaned up. Odd thing is probably 75% of what I remove is poorly done penis art. Lots of winged dicks.

plutiot

😂 😂 😂
I went from following all my friends around watching them tag stuff (my paint can skills suck unless I’m doing camouflage) to being a Buff and spending half of my work time removing graffiti. Never saw that one coming 😂
I only remove it from rocks and wilderness areas though where it shouldn’t have been put and leave anything tagged in the city or on a man made structure alone unless it’s a historical site that needs cleaned up. Odd thing is probably 75% of what I remove is poorly done penis art. Lots of winged dicks.
Quietly jugdes from the corner 😠 j.k, its all a part of the fun, the game whats the use in tagging if all the walls are already layered in paint and colours, your are the eracer for the chalk-board we call we call the city.. also got probably goverment paying you, then your good in my book!

plutiot

This needs a little caption: me drunk 5 in the morning slept at concert venue get kicked out, on my way to subway, get to subway, 10 minutes til first Train of the day, draw up this terrible thing, 3 guards, then later 3 cops had me up against the wall, i had 200 g in my man-purse open.. he smelled it, asked me if i had anything (ofc deny deny ) let me go.. this is something thats happen to me way more than it should, blond golden asshairs..
IMG_20231120_174558.jpg

plutiot

This is AI-generated. I was trying to get Stable Diffusion to create a painting depicting mid-80s NYC subway graffiti and somehow it decided to instead make this sort of Abstract Expressionist-Wild Style impression of an NYC subway map.
View attachment 18953686
love it! and too damn clean,.. but i feel like it need a hasidic jew spraying it! (jk jk just funny) really nice idea