What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gota do it 4 plants 5000 watts

Dicomaco

Sounds very ambitious, can't wait to see what happens!

Good luck :)

BTW did Heath really make 76 oz on one plant.. I gotta check out that thread!!:yoinks:

I

In~Plain~Site

I have to concur....better top the hell out of them to keep'em down some...they WILL stretch...the flip side is they WILL yield :D

Ask me how I know

couldnt I lolly pop the shit out of them two?

all I have to say is you had better put some chicken wire on the ceiling... Cause ur gonna have a lot of branches to tie up...

Heath's thread is hydro but so worth reading...seriously! 41 pages packed with info that would improve any style of tree growing.

The thread is called "heaths latest tree grow"

Maina

Veteran
The elect. guy will be at the house in the morning wireing shit up for me timers flip flop shit , so I will post picks of the room and yes picks of the plants its 2 am so good night and realy thanks guys .Yea just got 50 feet of chicken wire:jump: . OH yea my feno of SSSDH has 40 days left on it and she is busting out and bending over :dance013: sooooooooooo I like that she is a keep feno:dance013:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
expect 3x stretch when flipped. an 8 foot ceiling could prove tough to work with since you have to hang lights which leaves you with a max of a 7 foot ceiling. i flipped mango haze at 12 inches and have a 5 footer.

Maina

Veteran
expect 3x stretch when flipped. an 8 foot ceiling could prove tough to work with since you have to hang lights which leaves you with a max of a 7 foot ceiling. i flipped mango haze at 12 inches and have a 5 footer.
your killing me :cry::hide::jawdrop:

Maina

Veteran
this is my SSSDH feno she has 30 days left 1 plant lst
077.jpg

Maina

Veteran
085.jpg

086.jpg

088.jpg

089.jpg

090.jpg

094.jpg
6.photobucket.com/albums/pp348/moosetalker/095.jpg[/IMG]
093.jpg

092.jpg

091.jpg

the room is 12x24 its starting to come togeather slowly

Maina

Veteran
there is 5 400 dallast and 7 1000 ballast a/c going in in the next 2-3 days just orderd the flip flop relays that heath posted 4 of them.

Maina

Veteran
ok guys a 12x24x8 room with a 28,000 btu a/c what do I nead for air exchange I have 1 750 cfm blower and 2 450 do they all need to be runing with lights on? there will be two grows in this room One is a 8x8x7 tent by secretjarden as a colosseum grow 2000 watts so realy 5000watts on at all times with lights on

Maina

Veteran
Ok boys I will be puting all my hoods away 5 of them.2 raptors ahhhhh nice hood:)
But now on to biger and better.In the tent I will have 4 big ak-47 in 15 gallon smart pots they are veging now .and I have run her a few times this feno O strech nothing nota. and 4 subcool strain jillybean they are in the cloner and I have 2 1000 HPS and 2 450 cfm blowers and there is a big a/c in the room what should I do thanks!:tiphat:

L

laylow

900cfm will change the air twice a minute in a 8x8x7 tent...

when im specking up a grow i always get the amount of watts and half it so 5000w would be a minimum of 2500cfm out and a little less for the intake side to create a vacuum...

i dont use aircon but i cant see a 750 and 2 x 450 cooling 5000w running all the time...

nice pic's of your equipment i like equipment i collect it lol...:D