What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gota do it 4 plants 5000 watts

Maina

Veteran
After that grow I split up the room to two rooms and went to stacked bulbs . Plant count + stacked bulbs = $ I like vert math :laughing:

ayekay

Vert vets, in a 5k 4 plant 10x10 grow, what is the ideal distance of the corner bulbs from the walls? Also, what should the diameter and height (roughly) of each plant be for the flip? I know it will vary between phenos, but what size (diameter and height) would say a straight indica like bubba kush or hybrid like sour d be flipped at? I dont have the ability to private message otherwise I probably would ask you guys individually.

Mr Blah

I know this is an old thread but that's what it takes to do research....Been doing lots of research on Lung rooms and so on to see how some people are doing it.

This thread explains a lot of the lung room, with pics. On the first few pages. Don't stop there read the whole thing.

Props to ya fella Maina.

Latest posts

Latest posts