What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got some problems.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
lol, ya I heard WW was some good stuff.
DOes not look like it's doing much to her with the way she is growing that's for sure; but do not worry she will survive :)
Just get them pics when ya get the chance :)

G

it's still hard to see.

one thing- sick plants seldom exibit a growth spurt.

The leaves don't look too bad for a month away from havest, green is draining back,, sill has good vegatation - I'd say you worry too much.

KushaNator

Dads always worry about their little girls ha ha. But yea I probably do worry to much but I would rather worry to much than too little. It is day 40 now so 20 more days to go and I think she will only gain weight.

Yea SolarT the weird thing is she still is growing new buds every day at an outstanding rate...trich production is stellar...and she shoots out new leaves. Whatever is affecting her only seems to be messing with the big fan leaves. Which at this point I don't really care about. Past several grows my ladies have shed their fan leaves for some fine divine smoke.

Either way the end product is going to be some trich covered stinky buds. I chopped a day 40 sample off today... nothing major just an extreme lower popcorn bud that was covered in trichs. I will update how she is at day 40.

G

Don't try to hurry - it only pisses the fem's off - goes as much for plants as the ladies

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
I would say it does look like calcium issue now..... but not sure why considering you were using tap water; but you were also using water that took out the calcium and magneisum
So I would give her some calcium; but I would not do it now, because you are close to harvest; I would just give plain water that has calcium in it but no ferting.

LOL aint that true, dad's are always worried about there girls :D

KushaNator

Well I hope everyone thats been posting on this thread had a great Thanksgiving...I know I did.

Next watering will consist of 1/8 strength bloom with 1 tsp of LK and 1 tsp cal mag. Then after that flush flush flush.

But just got back from vacation...good news!!! All new growth is lacking the spots. I can tell a definite growth in buds over the past two days I was gone. But man o man what a stinker she is now. To me it resembles NYCD toned down...with a hint of trainwreck...that rotting meat smell with some skunk and earth undertones:headbange. I think this pheno is going to be killer in potency and flavor I absolutely cannot wait to do a smoke report.

Trichs are everywhere on this lady like I said I wish I would have taken a clone but no new growth looked like it could be cloned :spank: ::shame on me::. After taking a look in my jewelers eye piece I would give this lady a week and a half if not two. Trichs now are about 60% cloudy..35% clear.5%amber. I may just wait until my 60 days is up because that was my target goal so we shall see. I will post a picture tomorrow with the next lights on...bear with me because the affected leaves look like total shit now :cuss:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
No worries, just glad it's slowing down, now that you know what the issue was you won't make that mistake again :)

I for one want to hear the smoke report for sure and some nice nug shots!

KushaNator

Well I just blazed some of that day 40 popcorn bud...its a pretty good stone comparable to the stuff I am smoking on now. So I can imagine at day 60 it will be some pretty dank...stinky weed.

The taste is kind of lemon zest with pepper/spice, the smell of the bud was fuely/spice. The high given by the day 40 bud is def all in the head.

But yea you can expect some nice dense nugs from this girl as a finished product. Trich production is awesome so its gonna be killer.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Ya, most of the trichs are cloudy then if it's a head high... amber gives you couch lock if I got it right....... or it may be the other way around but I think cloudy gives you head high though.....

Dude you are going to be sooo blazed!
How long you been smoking anyways?

KushaNator

I have been smoking for about 5 years. Just started growing the most recent years. I have grown NL, NYCD, Blubonic...etc too many to name but I keep coming back to the NL. I have been spoiled mainly because I have never really smoked bad pot. But on an average its prob like 2-3 times a week so its not a lot. But I can guarantee you I will be high as shit when this stuff cures as long as I want it too.

I am expecting an Oz at the least and up to an 1.5 Oz's maybe 2 if she chunks up nicely like I think she will! But I am surprised what my new 250 can do...managed to get a nice thick 6 inch cola this go around. But pictures will be up later tonight, until then I bid you adieu.

KushaNator

By the way Stitch I clicked on your grow show...man that sucks what happened I pray to God that never happens to me, I would kill the mother f***** who did that. What difference does it make with what you do in your free time. Growing has become a hobby I enjoy I cannot imagine what would happen if I could not do it any more. Your example is a poor excuse by the government to rid this country of illegal substances. While they should be busting coke dealers, meth labs, and heroine dealers. Plus I have chronic knee pain so my reasonings are not that bad.

But anyways man I feel for you, I do...but at the same time I thank you because you have been a great help. Keep it up man, much karma to you!

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks heady! I nearly got them confused lol.

Growing has become a hobby I enjoy I cannot imagine what would happen if I could not do it any more. Your example is a poor excuse by the government to rid this country of illegal substances. While they should be busting coke dealers, meth labs, and heroine dealers. Plus I have chronic knee pain so my reasonings are not that bad.

But anyways man I feel for you, I do...but at the same time I thank you because you have been a great help. Keep it up man, much karma to you!

Yup, I wanted to do the same, but I did not want to sink to his level..... You know what, we told the jUdge that it ended up turning into a hobby of ours too lol.
Don't know if it made matters worse or not, but they ordered my boyfriend to jail that very day rather than giving us time to comply.....

Dude the other night, I got a ****ed up story to tell you.... My boyfriends 2 brothers and sister and her boyfriend and there baby came into town... well they all went out to drink and they left the kid with there father.... the other night my boyfriends underage brother got drunk and we had to go get him.. he came back here was so ****ed up he was talking in letters and numbers and was calling me by a different name and telling me to be quite and saying he wanted to kill himself... we tried to get him to lay down to sleep it off but he was so ****ed up.....
he kept getting back up and saying shit to us and saying he wanted to hold my hand and only talk to me and told everyone else to get the **** away from him.... He was laying down in my sons room on the floor, he wanted to go outside and we would not let him cause of our nosy neighbors would cause the police......
So we made him stay inside and he threated to call 911!!!! Cause we werwe holding him down for a bit... my son took his cell phone and hid it on him... we found out he drank more than 1/2 a bottle of 5th of vodka!

HE was so ****ed up I mean I never seen a young kid so ****ed up, he pissed all over my bathroom 2 times and peed on the rug. the floor, bathtub and walls!

I had to wash the bathroom 2 times!

So then he had to get help to walk cause he could not walk right he would bump into stuff, then he tried to take my son and pull him down for no reason.... So then we got him back in my sons room and my mom woke up cause he slammed the door on me cause he was pissed at me cause I would not let him outside....
so 1 min later I came back in and he said he was hot so he opened the window..... so I go ok and he was sitting down for about 5 min being calm, so I left him for 2 min to talk to my mom...... dude I swear to god, God told me to go check on him cause he went out the window.. sure enough I check and the ****er jumped out a 2 story window with white rocks below!!! I Was so freaked omg.....

I looked out the window and he was NO where to be found, he had no coat no shoes on, completely barefeet.

We finally found him 20 min later at some guys house; he went around ringing door bells to ask for money this one guy came out of his garage after I called him to get his ass in the car, the guy from the house came out with a gun and goes who rang my door bell damit!!

I go oh, I am sorry my brother is not well, I go GET IN THE CAR!!! So he gets in the car.... and the guy goes no you don't wait get back here... so when he got close I pulled a blackout and took off on him so he could not see my license plate.

It was near freezing that night when this happend , I am surprised he was not hurt... I checked him over and all he got after jumping out that window was a scratch!!!! No broken bones... he was dead ass drunk after jumping, dude god was so with him when he went out that window...
So the moral of the story.. this shit ****s so badly with peoples mind and it's legal... but pot is illegal and hardly does anything but good things to people with VERY minimal side effects that are not long term nor damaging like alcohol and other drugs.

I try to be help when I can :)
ALso I was growing for med reasons too, they acted like I Was dealing and shit..... saying no medicinal value, so when came time sentensing came.... the judge asked why I told him why and the damn state interveined and was pissed saying I was lying to him and there was no proof ever and he has never heard of anything about pot being helpful, I even brought up the thing with the feds giving out canisters to peeps with medical problems.......

still ****er jumped all over my throat....

burnt out og'er
Veteran
stitch,
When he threatened to call 911, you should have let him.
A 1/2 a fifth of vodka could have killed him, seriously "alcohol poisoning" is deadly and can cause dainbrammage !
Unless he's a very heavy fat man, that much booze is enough to die if he didnt barf enough and soon enough.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
He is extremley heavy, trust me he is huge.. 200+ lbs that is why we did not let him.. he did not get sick either..... he drinks a lot we found out.....

Another thing is too, we picked him up from this place his other brother and sister were staying at and drinking.....his parents wanting us to go get him, and if cops came to my house they would have blamed it on us, we are on probation... but I would not have let him die though. My brother drank vodka like water all the time and had a heavy tolerance... few times I seen him get poisoning, and he ended up getting his tummy pumped... so I knew the signs if he was in distress... thankfully he did not have any issues, he slept it off without having any hang over which was totally messed up and proved he drinks a lot quite often.....

I stayed up with him until 9 am in the morning to ensure he did not get sick or have issues either......

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

that story is crazy stitch,sounds like somebody needs an intervention lol

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Oh ya big time, his dad is making him get help now.... Man me and my boyfriend was walking him around the house like he was a baby..... he was yelling at us to let him go so when we did let him go we made sure he was near a couch or low to the ground and every time he fell......

I was still shocked how he got up and ****ing walked after jumping out that window!

Forgot too, the crazy dude even pulled his pants down while he was on the ground and laughed about it....... I go to my boyfriend... uh he is your brother you handle this one!

Last edited:

KushaNator

Thats pretty serious there Stitch, sorry that whole situation evolved the way it did. I have to say that some people need to stay away from booze. But anyways here are some new shots of the lady. Bare with me I finally am learning to take quality pictures with my new camera :rasta:. In the photos your can tell all new growth is green...and incredibly frosty.

enjoy

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts