What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

got my pup

G

greenmatter

one of my dogs loves most veggies ....... she takes what she gets from us instead of raiding the garden ....... hope yours grows out of eating everything it sees super .... puppies can drive you insane but they are better than teenagers

supermanlives

Veteran
interactive puzzle feeding. great stuff to keep pup busy. i aint registering her. fuck them ,they want 2x$ because she aint fixed. she aint a alley cat she is fenced in . i will pimp her out tho for $$$$$ lol

Last edited:

supermanlives

Veteran
well she aint a pup no more LOL. good dog a bit high strung but thats good. she raises hell with the old ladys small dog. just playin tho. no aggression. she is almost a year old. great security dog .goes everywhere i go . even room to room. if i go pee she follows and lays down.very happy with my new friend . altho she likes to lay across me. and wakes me up with a wet willie LOL she sticks tongue in ear and licks face to wake me up and puts her nose under my arm snuggling against me. trying to spoon me LOL. and she dont like other dogs at all. she dont want nothing to do with em.great for security . i caught her chasing off a butterfly barking yesterday .

Latest posts

Latest posts