What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

got my pup

supermanlives

Veteran
wooohoooo after lots of searching i got my pup. even got to meet the mom as she attacked me LOL 8 wk female shepard purebred. both parents were on site. great price too yeehaw

slackx

Veteran
Just got a shepherd puppy too, grats man - wait till 12 weeks thats when the real fun begins - get yourself a big fucking crate, lots of toys and lots of treats.

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratulations on your new family member..wishes for a great time with your new true friend.
:ying:

supermanlives

Veteran
i am so excited she scratched at the door and did her buisness outside.LOL my last dog was part shepard. i need the excersise

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Congrats, Supermanlives and Slackx, on your new shep. pups!! :good:

I was just saying, I'm starting to think the saying "if you want a friend, get a dog", applies to both the POTUS and growers. :rolleyes:

Enjoy one another!
:tiphat:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
get him a big ole bone to chew on cuz if you dont he will find something else that will probably be something you cherish or atleast like very much and he will chew that .my dog ate my workboots ,sneakers slippers the corners of the coffee table the window sill the antique china cabinet .i gave her a bone 1 day and that ended the chewing of my stuff,wished i would have known it was that easy hahahaha stoner that i am

NPK

Congratulations! Good choice. I have a shepherd mix, and she is such a good dog. She needs a lot of exercise (I think she's got some greyhound in her), which has been great for me as well. Shepherds are really smart, too.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
My shep Bitch only needed to kno what I wanted, then she did it. Best Bitch Life Time....
Aunee GoodGurl Von..... I will see you again

G

Guest3498

german shepherd - best breed there is!!

Enjoy your puppy and give her a treat for us :joint:

supermanlives

Veteran
get him a big ole bone to chew on cuz if you dont he will find something else that will probably be something you cherish or atleast like very much and he will chew that .my dog ate my workboots ,sneakers slippers the corners of the coffee table the window sill the antique china cabinet .i gave her a bone 1 day and that ended the chewing of my stuff,wished i would have known it was that easy hahahaha stoner that i am
ml last dog tore apart a camera as a pup and chewed up the sofa arms that had just been refinished.i expect no less from this girl LOL been spending the last 24 hr puppy proofing the place. i bought 3 chew toys on the way home from purchasing my girl.