What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

got my pup

C

chefro420

COngrats on the pup! Only thing better then a shepherd , is my shepherd mix!!! Best dog ever!

supermanlives

Veteran
thanks all. she sleeps everywhere. at night with me tho for now. getting more playfull by the day. house has never been cleaner. she gets all the dust bunnies and i take em away.alot more work than i remember but my last pup was 14 years ago. got her first shots.

MrsClaudeHopper

Superman,

Congrats to the new Father!

I'm sitting here with my cat, who looks like she could just explode, hoping she goes into labor soon.

MizzH

supermanlives

Veteran
she is a handfull. her latest thing is eating my greenbeans right off the plant. she must eat like 30 a day.looks like i wont get many myself. lol

supermanlives

Veteran
i love the orange squeeky toy. it looks like a person and when she bites the crotch area it squeaks . priceless. she is gonna be a ball buster fo shure

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
beautifull friend, i have also but mine are small hairy...but above all FAITHFUL TO ITS MASTER, me!!!!!
very hard to find this quality in the people ...

woolybear

Veteran
Gorgeous! Veggies are great for dogs. Carrots, celery, etc. She's looking fantastic, congrats again =D

G

greenmatter

just found this thread super..... congrats man,good looking pup..... sounds like she's doing her job so far! see it for what it is.

supermanlives

Veteran
she is doing great and i think she will be a great addition to the family.she has been gettting into everything and chasing her around retrieving various items has reduced my weight by ten pounds LOL. i cant wait till all her shot are complete so i can take her to dog beach and let her run and swim. she totally wiped out all my greenbeans eating every single one but hasnt touched any other veggies YET