What's new

got a seed from this

When cloning mist the dome as often as you can but never mist the cuttings themselves.I used to use clonex or Olivias .The best powder I have ever used by far is the 5 dollar stuff you get at home depot,Lowes or Walmart.

I used some clonex from the grow store it was 5 bucks like you said and worked great! I got 100% success :D
great advice I'll keep that in mind and the clones seemed to hate getting direct misting but loved ambient humidity

Did the clones throw roots over the last 4 days or are you being adventurous and putting into soil early?

The clones look to be in fantastic shape - hopefully they're just slow rooters.

Thank you!
no lol they all started rooting - that was was the first to root and they all start there shortly afterwards.

I almost put a few in the soil to hurry it up :D - they took awhile but just bursted out of nowhere with huge thick white roots I'll post some pics

well after reading thru this thread Id suspect the plant the bud you got came from must have hermied meaning a male flower generated some pollen and polinated that bud if that were the case the seed would be feminised. but if the polination was from a seperate male plant then no guarentees on your mommie being a female or your clones till you flip a clone to flower and in a week or 2 see whats developing.

I was thinking the same thing - if it was hermie then pretty much guarantee female, if pollinated then either or.
I almost wouldn't be upset if it was a male I really like the characteristics of this plant it fits my needs (short and bushy) - and would like to start making some seeds.

Thanks for reading through and giving your thoughts!
I just put a clone in the flower room, you say 1-2 weeks? I'll post what I find.

Take care :tiphat:

Hi

So how's it going now with THC Bomb and clones? Mines just about to go off to my mates to be cloned

hi iloveweed123
lol I like that username :laughing:

it's going great!
I need a better light for the mother plant tho shes getting big I have to keep defoliating to keep her healthy.

The clones have all rooted :woohoo:
my first time I got 100% success
:D

I'll post some pictures later today

Any update on the clone in the flower room M/F?

it hasn't shown any signs yet - looks really healthy tho, my lights just turned off I'll post a pic tomorrow morning to see if any signs

I am almost hoping for a male I want my own seeds :biggrin:

but I have a bunch of clones ready to go and about to harvest so being a female would really be nice

thinking about giving some cuts away but I don't want to give anything away without knowing what it is first

hi iloveweed123
lol I like that username :laughing:

it's going great!
I need a better light for the mother plant tho shes getting big I have to keep defoliating to keep her healthy.

The clones have all rooted :woohoo:
my first time I got 100% success
:D

I'll post some pictures later today

The user name was made up on the spur of the moment when i joined

That's good news then. Mine goes off to one of my grow buddies today, he'll ether keep it as a mum and take clones off it or if he hasnt the space take some clones and give it to another grow buddy of mine to flower out

I've only just started getting into cloning with some mates after around 10yrs growing from seed

you gonna have some nice plants :D

Hope so

it hasn't shown any signs yet - looks really healthy tho, my lights just turned off I'll post a pic tomorrow morning to see if any signs

I am almost hoping for a male I want my own seeds :biggrin:

but I have a bunch of clones ready to go and about to harvest so being a female would really be nice

thinking about giving some cuts away but I don't want to give anything away without knowing what it is first

Being in the UK it's real easy for me to get Bomb seeds, good luck
with the clones

Hi guys - got some good news:
it's girl! lol

IMG_5339.jpg

shes already stacking pretty hard gonna be some super dense stuff as the inter-nodal space is practically nothing.

I really like this plant, here are a few things I like about her: the serrations, the dense structure, the color of the foliage, the fast rate at which she grows, she loves being topped and pruned (perfect for scrog), was completely free :D

Last edited:

SMS65

View attachment 395309

strain: THC Bomb

the seed popped and I just took some clones.
As soon as they root I'm going to through one in my flower room to see what it is :D

pretty excited for this, that nug was stellar! My girl and I were totally surprised when a seed popped out.

not sure if a hermie or if accidental pollination.
The seed was fully mature so I think accidental pollination.

Thanks for looking :thank you:
NICE!!

I really like this plant, here are a few things I like about her: the serrations, the dense structure, the color of the foliage, the fast rate at which she grows, she loves being topped and pruned (perfect for scrog), was completely free :D

My mates been at my THC with the scissors,I always scog my plants and THC and SFV was recommended by a friend for that reason. Ive only ever smoked THC, never grown it before now