What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SooperSmurph

krustallos just gifted me my first GG#4 cut, many chest bumps my brah!
picture.php

My cat Louis already likes them, I bet that means they're good :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GB is very good. When we find these good plants not many know. Even though we share them they just don't get spread around as fast as gg#4 did.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finishing up my second straight week of trimming, I wasn't ready for this much, all I did was add another 1000

looks like ill hit 4 or close to five off 2 1000's ...16 various girlsin 3 gal coco...best run ever ...the huge glue sent it over the top ...she was in a 7gal cloth bag
Still fuckin trimming that bitch

Got some big long vegged glues in 7gal of coco going in when I can finish all this work!

GG4xPlatinum Delights is the new Frankenstein I'll be popping and checking out this fall.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been doing a perpetual but might switch it up and do some semi mono. Just run my keepers. maybe 4 plants of ea. that would be 16 plants. I'm think how to accomplish all the cloning and vegging all these at the same time. You guys that are doing similar have a large veg space???

Red Fang

Veteran
I had this, to do to a kind soul who referred another kind soul a favor, I am messed up I admit I desperately need to update a thread again and again but he did his part and I did mine send the seeds I promised which were spposedly too white or damaged or some damn thing. Weill I kept my part after they did theirs but said the seeds were white or damaged or no good. I offered appropriate penace whateever that may be they both ignored me while still active here so I have to wonder WTF. The glue I trimmed showed great promise for sure but as is my luck it far from exceeded my expectations. It was nice for sure but I had others that endured my grower buffonery nicer. I still think it shows promise for sure, but I blew the glue this time and hope I have the chance to do it again. thanks for listening to my nonsense! :D

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a 2x4 and a 4x4 filled to the brim waiting for my slow ass to clear out the flower room and flip...really I'm not digging the heat and having ac on 24/7 ....making me drag my feet more...

Pf I clone at or after flip but have Some moms too that I flower...I keep low light and low feed smaller pots first month or so after flip then uppot and Nutes and light increase when flower is a few weeks out. Then my flower room gets harvest and I have to dry in there so an extra week of veg on top...=big plants but lots of work more water needed and nutes and trimming up/cleaning + uppotting...didn't go as well in dirt as I couldn't control growth as good a the time....
erg damnit back to it

Red Fang

Veteran
don't know what you are trying to say, hell I don't know what I was trying to say anymore but from my ass crap crappy results I still see great promise! From 6 that made it from what sent me, maybe one clone shows roots and since like 1/4 of my potentIAL clones survive who knows if it will work or if I will find a source to help if it don't so I have a 2nd chance. At any rate, I hope everyone else that has the glue suceeds for those who do and don't suceed to feel happy and have hope. Do it for the greater good if not the greater/lesser idiot. thank you

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, Someone been smokin glue ...

I would run into space problems. I don't have the room to veg up 16 plants all at the same time. I can only fit 8 under the LEC 630. I would have to do it in segments.

Mrs.Ping29

LMAO, Someone been smokin glue ...

I would run into space problems. I don't have the room to veg up 16 plants all at the same time. I can only fit 8 under the LEC 630. I would have to do it in segments.

Ha ha you got that right! Wish I was that non-coherent ! Lol
Great thread about the glue. I love seeing all the tasty pics! Can't wait till I met this beautiful lady! Great job
everyone!:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.