What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMan13

Veteran
RuffHouse Studios just produced a new GG4 YouTube video.

"Cannabis Up Close #4: Gorilla Glue Number 4 (Hybrid)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz1t8DhcpzQ

The sample was supplied by Fast & Friendly Delivery Service out of LA.

Pharma Labs out of San Diego provided these results: THC 26.03% CBD 0.33% CDB 0.14%

[YOUTUBEIF]cz1t8DhcpzQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

Popped 7 seeds with 100% success for the last stage of the glue cubing just need to find one more male to cross back to the gg4 and its done...might go 5x for good measure though we'll see.

Also popped a bunch of seeds I ordered from the singleseedcentre for possible glue crosses all sprouted perfectly. Don't have any experience with these strains or breeders anyone out there that has?

Cocopuffs- hazeman
Memory loss- archive
Headband-loud
Sssdhxjack- karma
Cookies haze - connoisseur

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
This is a (FbpkXgg4)Xgg4 I made last season, was planning on crossing back to the gg4 again but didnt get any males when i popped the seeds. got some variation, but this was the keeper out of the 3 strongest females i kept. Rock hard, yields better than gg4 from this test grow, and has a very similar smell, little less chocolate more chem tho i believe. Ill get some better shots when i chop 2marow or the next day, or tonight.
picture.php

MIMedHead

I have been doing a perpetual but might switch it up and do some semi mono. Just run my keepers. maybe 4 plants of ea. that would be 16 plants. I'm think how to accomplish all the cloning and vegging all these at the same time. You guys that are doing similar have a large veg space???

I know your in soil and I'm coco so it might not work but I veg 72 plants in 7L hydro farm pots on a 4ftx14ft drain table with 5 4ft 8bulb t5 fixtures for around 7 weeks before transplanting into 3 gal coco and flipping within a 10-14 days under more then 10kw. Hitting over 1gpw my first two runs in the new 20x30 growage. The plants are very floppy when I bring them out in the small pots and even after transplanting so I trellis scrog them the day I transplant/bring them to the growage.

I guess my main point is I go from 72 plants vegging in a 4x14ft tray to 6 4ftx8ft trays and flip pretty quick. I cram them into a small space to veg. Without suffering yield problems.

I use ezcloners, and don't worry about plant count until I have roots then I destroy the extras ��.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Heres Tootsie at 60 days. Shes a GG#4 S1. I named her Tootsie because she smells like a tootsie roll all through flower. Shes got more chocolate to her then the glue in her finished product with higher yields. Both have very similar highs but Tootsie is less stoney and more head high.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you have lots of space. I don't have that kind of space. The way my veg area is setup. I have 1 6 bulb t5 for all freshly rooted clones/seedlings. All stay here until ready to up pot. They then go to the the 8 bulb t5. They stay here until there final up pot then placed in the tent under the LEC630 until ready to flower. Most of my plants are large before flowering. That takes up lots of space.

MIMedHead

The big problem I see is you need large pots and bushes to get a good yield in soil compared to coco. I veg in very small pots for almost two months. When they go to the bloom room and into 3 gal they are over 3 feet Tall with multiple mains. I did the math and I usually have around 14 plants under each 4ft 8 bulb fixture. They are super crammed in the tables under the t5 fixtures. Just something to think about since you asked.

Either way your quality shows in your pics. Keep up the awesome growing PF

S

sourpuss

@jw..... U could run a room of s1s??? Time to make a buck or 2 no? Glue crew seed comp....

Selecta

big credits to you josey, marrdog and luck lady !!
i really like the cut, i'm so glad she already reached overseas ;)

weed in the grass ;)

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.