What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
100% the flavor is unmistakable.. Tha 1 is is full of babies. this is the one I just harvested. The flowers are Kush type with more leaf. Some of the best tasting weed there is.. I cant stop smoking the stuff. These are the 1st 2 plants I have grown. When I get her dialed in it might change a bit but the growth characteristics wont change much

picture.php

picture.php

Dried bud
picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yeah PF same sour dub
ive ran it for years now. I got some that are even frostier this round. snow covered

here are some pics of the dub I was trimming up while it was still alive from last round.
straight from clone
picture.php

bigger plants too. every bud in the first pics frame is dub. gets chunked out if you figure her out.
picture.php

wide angle dub plant.
picture.php

and the glue plot around the same time
picture.php

and yesterdays work
glue on top and dub below
picture.php

heres a 1.2 g glue nug. there must be a thousand of these plus all the tops

oceangrownkush

Veteran
You pull a decent yield with the dubb ss? Tell us how you push her buttons like that! Plants per light, training, feed?? I wanna monocrop her but im afraid of sub unit per hood yields..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The next 20g Dub going into flower. There is a 15g I put in a few week ago. I wanted to give them both 60 day veg but ran out of veg space so both only got 45 days .

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my big glue; just rearranged the room and grabbed these pics,
moved this glue under it's own 1k light.

picture.php

picture.php

sunset limited

Veteran
check out cheech and motherfucking chong chiefing the glue with doug stanhope at 11:50.

dave's not here man!!!

[iframe2]Z3iBGRJmmyc[/iframe2]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She is slow for me in veg. wanting a 60 or even a 90 day vegged Dub is hard to do. The room get's filled quick. She puts alot of energy into growing large fan leaves she stay pretty short.. She not really that small maybe 2.5' across. I don't think that would fit a a 2g pot very well. The plan was to do a 90 but shit happens..I want some more dub in my jars ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Decided to put her back in veg until she is at least 60 days.. It not that much longer I put in 2 white Jones instead ..

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
6 Glue's and 2 Forum Cookies under 2k HPS
picture.php

They just hit 2 weeks of flower yesterday. They were all vegged in 3 gal. grow bags, then the bottoms were cut off and set into 7 gal smart pots. The forums are the two closet plants, and then its glue to the wall!! Edit: they didn't get to veg as long as I wanted, because of a time crunch to get some plants flowering, and re-coup some $$$$. So the net might not fill in all the way, but the next batch will for sure...

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He and Cheech did a GettingDougWithHigh podcast after Chong's exit. He just quit while he was active on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.