What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
GG#4 will fool you. I have said this many times. At week 6 you will think WTF. She will explode in yield/frost the last weeks of flower. This is what I get every time.
that was my first experience too. this other thing was different. this round is looking good by my standards but im not you or third or some of the others on here with over the top perfect results most rounds. lol :tiphat: theres been some pretty nice runs posted on here. i would hope to get as good results as some of you on here. :tiphat:mine normally do pretty damn well though. this round is going to probably shine by my standards for that room. that room always gives me issues. she always looks incredibly nice in my other room. so im pretty stoked to see it looking like its going to be a textbook nice run.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Merry Xmas to Glue All, and Glue All a good night!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

If you are really concerned about nematodes or bacterial infection, you can search for
chitosan and the harpin protein. Both these products boost the plant immune system.
Also silica solution to strengthen cell walls just monitor the pH because it is quite basic.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Please give a citation on harpin protein...preferably actual science.

On silica...ph depends on the cation it is attached to. You are probably looking at ksil...think outside that box

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My last run was far from perfect....Poor cut selection, Super long node spacing, short veg. I used the very bottom branches that where crap.. It had been a few months since I flowered any. I had to wait for the Mom clones to reveg these where the 1st cuts after reveg. Everything is back to normal now. Next 2 are in flower with a much better veg time.. That post was for everyone not familiar with the glue. Some might think there's a problem when there's not. I think they look like they should at 3 weeks..Its very surprising what she will do in those last few weeks of flower.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I agree that they can be slow starters. This is day 28. Stretch is done and this will fill in to be a nice cola over the next few weeks. Not the best pic...

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna try this new type of rooting. There called air rooters. The stem is not cut from the plant. I scrape the stem about 1" around put gel on the scraped stem place the puck with peat soaked with water around the stem secure with small tie wraps..It takes a long time but they say 100% guarantee to root. I just need to water it every 2 weeks.. I had bought these awhile ago so might as well try 1. I had never herd of these thought you guys might want to see hoe it goes. When I have really hard to root strains I can use these.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4-6 weeks is what the directions say. probably because the stem is still connected so it's getting nutrients from the plant..

redlaser

Veteran
gonna try this new type of rooting. There called air rooters. The stem is not cut from the plant. I scrape the stem about 1" around put gel on the scraped stem place the puck with peat soaked with water around the stem secure with small tie wraps..It takes a long time but they say 100% guarantee to root. I just need to water it every 2 weeks.. I had bought these awhile ago so might as well try 1. I had never herd of these thought you guys might want to see hoe it goes. When I have really hard to root strains I can use these.

View Image
Pretty cool find PF, I've seen that method on fruit trees but that's usually peat moss within a plastic sheet wound with string. :tiphat:

Jhhnn

Veteran
Pretty cool find PF, I've seen that method on fruit trees but that's usually peat moss within a plastic sheet wound with string. :tiphat:

It works particularly well on houseplants that get leggy, like dieffenbachia & dracena. It's supposedly helpful to keep the main pot a little dry. I use plastic sheeting in a funnel shape & potting soil. Side shoots on cannabis obviously require somewhat different technique.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
merry Christmas.
I said a few back id post a dub pic.
few buds I was finishing up this after noon. grabbed a glue branch n whacked it up to compare it too also.
dub
picture.php

glue
picture.php

side by side
picture.php

lil live piece of that dub bout 6 weeks ago. Merry Christmas err~body!
picture.php

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Merry Christmas to the Glue Crew and everyone at ICMAG :)! Figured most of my friends here are in this thread and view it so all of ya'll enjoy today. Get Glued ;) or whatever it is you do when you smoke. Stay safe and take care 1

Wendull C.

Veteran
Have a nice day with your FAM and friends everyone. I have a prime cut prime rib to BBQ. Going to be a great day. May all your days be fruitful with those that mean the most to you.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SS is that Sour Dub? Mine is very different then GG#4.. This is my DUB. has more leaf then the gg#4 does but has a way better flavor

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.