What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SPG.

Hey guys im debating adding my 400w. You can hang a HPS sideways like this right? I ws thinking its hps can hang anyway but MH has to be horizontal? Not sure I think read that somewhere.

Good idea? Bad? Temps are not an issue now, its a nice 72 degrees with 2000w hps goin.

What say ye? Hang the 400 hps for sidelight? hang 400 mh instead horzontal?

Feel free to tell me im fuckin up if I am...

12 days in...

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=51793&pictureid=1338996&thumb=5]View Image[/URL]

The net is 3x5 she is sitting right under 1000w hps.

Got 2 of em hangin inside my tent frame side by side so shes just gettin side light from the other I guess. the 2 babies in 15s are on the other half of the tent from under the other 1000w.

:chin:

Droppin to 60 at lights out maybe its slowin the stretch idk thoughts?

:) Nice to see Them Flowers starting TG Bro..
I'd say the lights would be fine at that Angle m8 Both HPS and MH ..The Heat is still Dispersing in the Exact same way Init!?=No Inhibitors is there?....
....^Looks Well good..

(BTW Those Vertical Reflectors are FAB..=more Reflected? light from the same bulb!) a must..imo.. and imoe.
...But i mostly go by Magazine/brochure "text" Facts Tho..Dont really observe all the time!..:biggrin: :rolleyes: Lollll...

Just saying)

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
Wasn't that just a double album cover?

@WB, Select the breath, discard the rest!

no, it was a hard plastic special item made for separating seeds from your smoke back before seedless pot was on the market, it came with a lid and really worked good. I am sure some of the old timers remember them,

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
I'd say the superglue is best left to the stank bros...but then again I've got respect for guys like phil, that have put their freedom on the line for this plant...that cross would have been made a couple years ago by stank bros under different circumstances.

Best wishes to phil and fam.

That pic is a massively vigorous SourBubble BX1/2. Smells like pastrami and onions. They made the name, just need a new daddeh ;)

I second the best wishes. :tiphat: Stay up, StankBros.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
whiteberries, have you progeny tested the father yet, or counting chickens before they're hatched? I don't mean to poke at you too specifically - I think people are misguided trying to judge whether a male will make a good breeder by its physical qualities.

Countin chickens flying by the edge of my seat. ;) It's how whiteberrieS does it. He's outside rinow, gonna hit my Fatgirl with him first.

S

SPG.

:D..I was Back at Page 613 the other day putting a Photo in..!! Just been there now,too! ..put some text in an' a smiley! -Long way :D.. Nope.. a "HEAVY" Thread 4 sure

Answered wrong page..:ying:
gotta be a Stoner Trick

^^Lovely Pics Laryc.Whats Made Those Colo/urs? ..Nice
Cold?...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts