What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna throw my other 400w on the weak side to see if it will help keep up this week. that far side seems to be falling behind a little. A little more light cant hurt eh?

Seems like they set buds alot faster from reveg from a flower.

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
I see what happened. Everyone that saw Superman is in disbelief. Believe it, cuz this shit right here, this shit right here son, is the Progenitator named Superman. SB-BX1 or BX2 male...those kind of recessive expressions you don't let go even if you have no fuggin clue like me. Smells like pastrami, looks like the glue cuts. I'm on my laptop right now, headphones bangin I'll get a cut vs cut picture when she lets me back in UNTIL THEN. Have a beer on me Joesy, Tony, Mardogg, Bogman. You guys are my fuckin superheroes I'll talk her into lovin you long time when she lets me back in :laughing:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DF we got beef on the internets son tell Phillthy to meet me and we'll work out that SuperGlue. Cuz THAT SHIT UP THERE ^ Is the SuperGlue daddeh.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
my 1st time flowering her, 7 weeks. smoked a nugg today that I quick dried, it made me very high, Thanks Josey!

picture.php

beta

Veteran
Daaaaamn, GG#4 looks BAD. ASS. I'm pretty far removed from any clone banks so the chances of me running across a cut are zero to none - Is it available in seed form, and if so do the seeds produce anything resembling the original clone? Thanks!

L

Luther Burbank

whiteberries, have you progeny tested the father yet, or counting chickens before they're hatched? I don't mean to poke at you too specifically - I think people are misguided trying to judge whether a male will make a good breeder by its physical qualities.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Using blind luck you probably have better luck using something as inbred as sour bubble though, at least some traits will breed true.

Progeny testing will tell you alot though.

MIMedHead

Purple Frostbyte they all look good. I can't wait to see what I get from my GG#4 x Hell Raiser male seeds. Is breaking buds up by hands the easiest way to.collect seeds. I have quite a few seeds to.collect and trying to figure out best way to collect all.my seeds I produced. Sorry for the sidetrack question I will bring a pic asap

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I'd say the superglue is best left to the stank bros...but then again I've got respect for guys like phil, that have put their freedom on the line for this plant...that cross would have been made a couple years ago by stank bros under different circumstances.

Best wishes to phil and fam.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
whiteberries, have you progeny tested the father yet, or counting chickens before they're hatched? I don't mean to poke at you too specifically - I think people are misguided trying to judge whether a male will make a good breeder by its physical qualities.

With the exception of a pungent aroma... although I do prefer passing on a good structure rather than a weak one, but yeah... I smile when I see a round of seed judged by some leaf curl or other arbitrary trait that really amounts to nothing.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys im debating adding my 400w. You can hang a HPS sideways like this right? I ws thinking its hps can hang anyway but MH has to be horizontal? Not sure I think read that somewhere.

Good idea? Bad? Temps are not an issue now, its a nice 72 degrees with 2000w hps goin.

What say ye? Hang the 400 hps for sidelight? hang 400 mh instead horzontal?

Feel free to tell me im fuckin up if I am...

12 days in...

The net is 3x5 she is sitting right under 1000w hps.

Got 2 of em hangin inside my tent frame side by side so shes just gettin side light from the other I guess. the 2 babies in 15s are on the other half of the tent from under the other 1000w.

:chin:

Droppin to 60 at lights out maybe its slowin the stretch idk thoughts?

fatsack79

I'd say the superglue is best left to the stank bros...but then again I've got respect for guys like phil, that have put their freedom on the line for this plant...that cross would have been made a couple years ago by stank bros under different circumstances.

Best wishes to phil and fam.

:respect: I agree 1000% deez...

t99

Veteran
I would love to see some pastrami and onion sandwiches! As much selection as 1/2 of this years class of (polyhybrid)"breeders" charging $50-100 a pack, but with a better eye and hell of a lot more entertaining! Blow that Gorilla Bubble/salted meat! Have fun WB! (Although this is the GG4 thread)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Purple Frostbyte they all look good. I can't wait to see what I get from my GG#4 x Hell Raiser male seeds. Is breaking buds up by hands the easiest way to.collect seeds. I have quite a few seeds to.collect and trying to figure out best way to collect all.my seeds I produced. Sorry for the sidetrack question I will bring a pic asap

I wait for it to be very dry to get the seeds out. Then a shoe box to sift the particles out. Same way I did it 30 years ago with a papers booklet.. Getting all the sees out when its still wet is hard to do.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
^^^ yep tilt the shoe box lid and pull the pile of broken up herb/seeds towards the top and watch the beans roll down...freegan shwag techniques lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.