What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loose Cannon

Here are the 23 after 15 days of flower.
Spread out, now under 2 X 1K with huge hoods.
3rd light will will begin in a few days but may need to use it for some other strain.
56 others in buckets started flor yesterday, 25th.
Obviously different, much bigger room.
picture.php

picture.php

Not my location so can't do quite as I'd like but looks like a small warehouse will be in op in a few weeks.

S

SPG.

^2nd THAT!!! :) (gluemonster!..)

Did you "make that Screen up" TG!?
"a flash in my mind thats all!!.. :D" [kudos]..looks gr8 m8. "can't wait" for the Flowers

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
The best people I have never met, are here!!! Better than 98% I know in person!!!! Have given me golden opportunity, and have helped, out of goodness of there heart. Everyone here (where I live) is backstabbing POS.

Best wishes to all!!!

Ain't that the sad truth Loc Dog

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Isnt it strange that total strangers will risk their necks to help out a brotha here on ICMag, but the people that we actually know and deal with in person, will stab ya in the back first opp they get. I for one am very gratefull to all the people on here that have a good heart.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Isnt it strange that total strangers will risk their necks to help out a brotha here on ICMag, but the people that we actually know and deal with in person, will stab ya in the back first opp they get. I for one am very gratefull to all the people on here that have a good heart.

Ain't that the truth.

Grizz

Veteran
Skills like that can only learned the hard way..

Nothing like the sound of the silverware drawer openin in the middle of the night to snap ya awake....

Only one wife........so far ;)

there are no knives in my house, its the sound of a clip being inserted into a 9mm that gets me nervous

Grizz

Veteran
not really, but close, its usually the middle or next to the middle finger that gets the leaf warp

whiteberrieS

Firestarter
Veteran
Thanks brother Joesy.

4b59915ecce0dee4bfa3f60680308695e4491ea42d23781bb3f10bd043621643.jpg

She's a she. Verified. ;) Cant wait to see how she dooz it.

I got an SLSD for the Skunk Ape cross and an SSK for the 2nd coming of White Jesus. Been refreshing GB all day and no ones got any thoughts on my Glue-style pith-filled Superman BX1/2. 30" in a beer cup with branches all over the fuggin place. Can ya peek at him? No homo

jw23ck11

Took some advice from krustallos and dansbud and transplanted these girls.
-15g smart pots
-53" from ground
-Day 55 from rooted clone
600w mh

How long before they fill the pots and ready for flower? Hoping within a couple weeks.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Took some advice from krustallos and dansbud and transplanted these girls.
-15g smart pots
-53" from ground
-Day 55 from rooted clone
600w mh

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57320&pictureid=1338504View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57320&pictureid=1338506View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57320&pictureid=1338505View Image

How long before they fill the pots and ready for flower? Hoping within a couple weeks.

I would flip them yesterday if you only have one 600w.. You will see why once they start to fill in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts