What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
^that looks really healthy, should yield some great big frosty buds

our glues outdoors all went into re-veg mode, i am hoping they resume normal growth soon, might be able to still pull a couple lbs off each one.. supp lighting next year for sure.. josey wasn't lying when he said they could flower when put outside without a little help
what date did you put them out w/o sup lighting.
i never had much luck putting full season clones out in the natural light cycle in norcal before june 1st. your grow looks really nice btw, sorry that happened. i know how dissappointing it can be to see your plants stall because of preflowering.
at this point there isnt alot you can do. being mid july, by the time they turn back around itll be time to start flowering again. my guess is youre stuck with what size you are at unless they are already producing veg growth again.................ime feeding doesnt help. ive heard people talk of slamming veg nutes to help turn them around. im afraid this would be equivelent to feeding you grandma gerber to make her young again. the only thing i know that helps is time, enough veg time will turn them around but by the time that happens youve lost the peek growing season. time and well,.... not letting it happen in the first place. the first year i grew clones in 06, i bought them by the tray. i watched round after round preflower until the ones i put out june 1st didnt. then none after that. that winter i visited a friend who exclusively ran clones. he confirmed my findings .so from then on we never put out clones before june 1st. wish that i knew about the forums back then. although the info on this subject on these sights is filled with bs hoohaw and folk/bro science. thanks for sharing
good luck with the rest of your season!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
supp lighting is one of the most important parts of OD growing…without it my whole garden would be a mess right now. i planted a small side garden of 20-45 gal pots to pollinate and for head stash, with no supp lighting, and they are in full retard mode, started flowering, went to reveg, starting to flower again. the only way to keep them in full flower was to pollinate them…some strains like LVPK will just keep flowering naturally, but the glues definitely look a little confused. tempted to yank them but i wanna put some dust on the old girls!

heres some sideboob action on the glues, theres about 5ft between each two post so they are almost 20ft around. i hit them SUPER hard with N, she's a hungry lady she will take all the nutes you can throw at her. we have done multiple top dresses, foliars, and root drenches with PPD, alpha fish, alfalfa, kelp, N dominant guanos, blood meals, and a whole bunch of other shit.
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
60 days, 2 guys 10 hours after beginning harvest...

There is a back row hanging as well and the sides...

and giant rubbermaid tub full of trim for some bubble.

:tiphat:

the gnome

Veteran

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only thing I will say is Karma's a bitch everything he gets he deserves. He wont get any forgiveness from me. I don't want to start my day thinking about him...

GG4S1

picture.php

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I just interrupt them for an hour at night , and plant third week of May or so ...and there's no lighting in my patches ... No problems with retardation... I even took a glue put of my mom room that runs @ 16/8 and threw her outside on the solstice and she didn't do anything but take off.

I'm thinking that the enzyme system In The plant if active, won't flower in spring.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
agreed the night interupt is sufficient to stop preflower. ive never found the number of veg room light hours to make a difference as to whether they flowered when put out. they are either getting enough uninterrupted dark hours or they arent. im not surprised that the end of may is working out. our grape roms put out in 3rd week of may did show a little tiny ammount of preflower but didnt go reveg, just a brief little almost unnoticeable display of flowers and then went pretty smoothly. june 1st was no display or delay at all so we went with that date. playing with the veg room light cycle is inconsequential and a tedious waste of time imo. never seemed to effect the calander rule we used. i do know a lot of peoiple who swear by it . they also had a lot of revegging plants come middle of summer and thier life was really ruled by resetting thier veg room timers all the damn time..
I just interrupt them for an hour at night , and plant third week of May or so ...and there's no lighting in my patches ... No problems with retardation... I even took a glue put of my mom room that runs @ 16/8 and threw her outside on the solstice and she didn't do anything but take off.

I'm thinking that the enzyme system In The plant if active, won't flower in spring.

Jbomber79

Veteran
I'm hoping so BYF, I put one out june 24th and she has not started to flower yet, no sup lighting. I'm actually shocked... At the farm it's different story most of everything has already began to flower which is way to early imo.

I guess I might have my soil ready for a test!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts