What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Damn Storm Shadow......
I got green and red leafhoppers on my outdoor GG#4's.
Gotta get some insecticidal soap asap!
Azamax didnt do anything to them.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they may be slow but there pretty, going to be interesting to see when flowered . I would bx back to the gg4

Thanx Jdubbya :) Tonys working on that , I just don't have the space or knowledge needed to work these crosses . I am going to pop more seeds of it in the fall to try & find a GG leaner like He has .... hopefully a male & female GG leaner .
if i get a nice male & female from these , i will try for F2's at least ..... depends on how they turn out .

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey ya'll, can anyone point me in the direction of the original GG#4 thread? I was reading some it last week but forgot where to find it and haven't been able to find it through the searches I've done. Thanks in advance. Take care 1

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Thanx Jdubbya :) Tonys working on that , I just don't have the space or knowledge needed to work these crosses . I am going to pop more seeds of it in the fall to try & find a GG leaner like He has .... hopefully a male & female GG leaner .
if i get a nice male & female from these , i will try for F2's at least ..... depends on how they turn out .

don't just f2 ,bx back to GG4.:tiphat:

the gnome

Veteran
i dont think his post with the sunset quote was intended to show that his seeds had bms. it was to document the timeline of sunsets claims about his issues. he got his seeds a week later and they grew all fucked up. the bms are being assumed to be vectoring the pathogen causing the symptoms not causing them directly.

so yeah, it would be laughable to say your seeds had bms.

that is not what this dude is saying.

just thought id point that out before the poor dude gets blasted all day til he is able to explain.

i remember when the BM scourge was an unknown entity.
lucky Gnome got em in fall 2010, the 1st one to post symptoms that I know of.
i endured a 1-1/2yrs of back to back losses and shut downs and was going to toss in the towel for good
when philthy came into my symptoms thread, and said
I know what that is...
turns out white flies were the vector for my BM experience.
so its really not a far a stretch that BMs may be vectoring whatever is causing dud disease??
unknown as it is and hard as it may be with not knowing, it needs to clamped down tight
the more it spreads, like the flu, it can move along quickly especially if it can be spread by a seed
it can do a lot of damage to an entire industry.

AND on a lighter note... :)
I need to get up ta speed...so whats the OMG in PF's OMGxGG4 cross :D

Finally got my hands on some glue nugs! Been growing her for a minute but haven't been able to sample her besides wax. Smells very bubba-ish to me. Like a sour bubba

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55117&pictureid=1286281&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55117&pictureid=1286280&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Well I have to say, I had really high expectations for the glue but the sample I got was just good bud and nothing more. It smells really good and is pretty but didn't have much of a taste. I had to smoke two bowls to get where I'm normally at with one with my og or cookies. Hopefully it was the grower and I'm able to do it better justice. Which is very possible because TLC has some nice rare strains, but none of it looked truly top shelf. Not trying to put anyone down or talk shit that's just my honest opinion.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well I have to say, I had really high expectations for the glue but the sample I got was just good bud and nothing more. It smells really good and is pretty but didn't have much of a taste. I had to smoke two bowls to get where I'm normally at with one with my og or cookies. Hopefully it was the grower and I'm able to do it better justice. Which is very possible because TLC has some nice rare strains, but none of it looked truly top shelf. Not trying to put anyone down or talk shit that's just my honest opinion.

I've heard that opinion about tlc's flowers a few times. While I must admit jack can grow some beautiful plants it seems it doesn't always translate to great herb. Not uncommon with 100 lighters imo.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I've heard that opinion about tlc's flowers a few times. While I must admit jack can grow some beautiful plants it seems it doesn't always translate to great herb. Not uncommon with 100 lighters imo.

The quality of herb from the really large warehouses has never really impressed me. It has that commercial feel, but the wholesale price usually reflects that. As a customer it would not be my herb of choice.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The next gg#4 coming along ...This is 25 days flower.

picture.php

picture.php

The S1, This Pheno is def more on the Diesel side. Hardly any support needed. Just enough to keep the cola's from falling over.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Loc dog was sure his seeds had TMV, last week.

i think he still does. he is of the opinion that dudding is a virus maybe tmv.
its actually a better hypothesis than most ive heard on here. i wouldnt laugh too hard.
hes been growing autos for a long time til he got seeds from sunset.
instant fucked up grow issues came with his seeds.
i dont know, but its fitting a pattern, just in seed form. unless you know what the dud is i wouldnt discount the possibility of transmission through seed just yet.

i woudnt take it at face value either. this is one growers observation. maybe correctly or incorrectly attributing these problems to his new sunset seeds.

mocking him is a little rude. sounds like hes at least making a reasonable assumption.

i dont know though. its all a little blurry til tests come back.

If a relatively strong plant were to carry a virus, but not show catastrophic symptoms.... and that plant was seeded..... and those seed grew to viability without total plant failure...

I could see the possibility to get some infected seed.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Loc dog was sure his seeds had TMV, last week.
sorry i incorrectly assumed that you were mocking him in this post. you were just pointing it out. i thought he was getting railed and i thought maybe his point was taken out of context. he had pmed me so i knew what he was trying to say and thought the post was unclear.
i am not up to date on tmv or the seeds of infected plants.
ill read up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.