What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you would not be the first... When I made the s1's I had a hell of a time finding them all. Some ended up with s1 seeds...

The s1 is turning out to be a nice plant. The flowers are denser then I thought they would be also nice and sticky.. Very pleased with the outcome..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
DAM... U still paying...Bakerman's mortgage.... I thought Unc picked that up after he left U for Resinryder.... or was it the other-way around....

AH~yeah...I'm baked to the bone today, Blue magoo, all over my ass
:bigeye: Bwahahaha y0rty still on fire with the jokes :D
:smoke out:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
56 days it is then..... Week 8 and CHOP!
Might be able to hold the landlord off for an extra 2 weeks...?????....Maybe?
Its all up in the air. I would love to wait 9 - 10 weeks but.....you know.
I dont want to put them outside for the last 2 -3 weeks. No Sir!

Coconutz

Veteran
Someone was gonna give me the glue but they fuck up every plant they touch!
Wish I could be part of the glue crew homies!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
That glue crew's STUCK up hunh?
Hahaha... get it? Stuck, glue :D haha
whatever.

My glues really smell like chem-coffee.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
So I found a seed in my Glue stash. WTF???

It does that. I've gotten about a dozen S1s out of a few ounces or so of GG4. Those are valuable seeds.
The other cross I waiting to see bud out is the OGM x GG4 that Hammer made. There is no telling what that cross might do. I've got 8 of those seeds, and I wouldn't sell them for 25 bucks a piece

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
does sour dubb have bubba in it? cuz with a little cure im getting notes of bubba kush. chem coffee chocolate diesel the smells I get from her, but lately everytime I smell her she slightly different.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
depends on whether or not you subscribe to the theory that bog's sour bubble was just a bubba or not
wink.gif

yah that^^^^^

relic1981

Veteran
i have my doubts about that... they grow totally different. bubba is such a short stocky slow growing plant and sour bubble vegs much faster... my 2 cents for what its worth

B

bringyalungs

that is coated with resins, bling bling...lol... anyone got this in seed for? or has anyone hit a female with some cordial silver or what ever its called...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have my doubts about that... they grow totally different. bubba is such a short stocky slow growing plant and sour bubble vegs much faster... my 2 cents for what its worth

Every sour bubble cross i've had leans toward the SB side for whatever reason & they all were very slow veggers . including the 4 GG4 X sour bubbles i've got going now & they're all leaning to the SB side fer sure !!!

picture.php

heres the dated album so you can see how slow they're growing .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=53913

Grizz

Veteran
they may be slow but there pretty, going to be interesting to see when flowered . I would bx back to the gg4

Status
Not open for further replies.