What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my hands on some glue nugs! Been growing her for a minute but haven't been able to sample her besides wax. Smells very bubba-ish to me. Like a sour bubba

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
S1

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Tonight My son was down from the mountains , and commented that he wouldn't see those seeds for $100 each. I said 25. Either way , You have some great stock

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Loc dog was sure his seeds had TMV, last week.

i think he still does. he is of the opinion that dudding is a virus maybe tmv.
its actually a better hypothesis than most ive heard on here. i wouldnt laugh too hard.
hes been growing autos for a long time til he got seeds from sunset.
instant fucked up grow issues came with his seeds.
i dont know, but its fitting a pattern, just in seed form. unless you know what the dud is i wouldnt discount the possibility of transmission through seed just yet.

i woudnt take it at face value either. this is one growers observation. maybe correctly or incorrectly attributing these problems to his new sunset seeds.

mocking him is a little rude. sounds like hes at least making a reasonable assumption.

i dont know though. its all a little blurry til tests come back.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i dont think his post with the sunset quote was intended to show that his seeds had bms. it was to document the timeline of sunsets claims about his issues. he got his seeds a week later and they grew all fucked up. the bms are being assumed to be vectoring the pathogen causing the symptoms not causing them directly.

so yeah, it would be laughable to say your seeds had bms.

that is not what this dude is saying.

just thought id point that out before the poor dude gets blasted all day til he is able to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.