What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You did far more then was expected OG. You did a lot of work and you look like gold in our eyes because of that, regardless..... Thank-you for your hard work and personal investment of labor, love and money. You did well in our eyes, regardless.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Brah has it correct nor cal, for me, has some of the worlds best chronic...Did you see BYF taking anything to the cup??? Na brah cause fierce is an understatement.. I wouldn't put my best nug on my best day in any cup let alone of the worlds best region...:moon:

no apology needed whatsoever to anybody......it's a fuckin weed cup....sf entries are always fierce

Jbomber79

Veteran
wwwhhawwaaaaatttt

wwwhhawwaaaaatttt

wtf cause you passed out your pocket herb doesn't make you a any better than that guy at the festival brah, did you enter anything...wwawwaa wait I can answer that....

Do you realize I was at the cup passing out seeds and weed, for free.

Where were you guys?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So....new topic:

Elmer's Glue.

I've had this plant so stunted a couple different times. First was putting it in a left over soil from some hanging baskets that who knows what was in them at one time. Almost killed it. Watched it yellow off. Second was keeping her in direct sunlight as a seedling...and I've had many days over 100 degrees already.

Finally took her off her little mount - and put her in some grass that gets shade through the day - and for the first time, I see root growth really starting to take hold. She might just start growing.

I never intended her to get very big - well, mission accomplished... ;) Although, not exactly intentionally.

picture.php

She'll need to find herself to her final home in the next two weeks or so - and maybe she'll start flowering and will give me an ounce or so to smoke on when it's all said and done. That's all I was ever really hoping for.

dank.Frank

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
JBomber, the reason why you didn't see any entries from me is because I didn't have anything ready. I'm an outdoor grower.

Come on to the Emerald Cup.

Big competition there..Same Venue....

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
So....new topic:

Elmer's Glue.

I've had this plant so stunted a couple different times. First was putting it in a left over soil from some hanging baskets that who knows what was in them at one time. Almost killed it. Watched it yellow off. Second was keeping her in direct sunlight as a seedling...and I've had many days over 100 degrees already.

Finally took her off her little mount - and put her in some grass that gets shade through the day - and for the first time, I see root growth really starting to take hold. She might just start growing.

I never intended her to get very big - well, mission accomplished... ;) Although, not exactly intentionally.

View Image

She'll need to find herself to her final home in the next two weeks or so - and maybe she'll start flowering and will give me an ounce or so to smoke on when it's all said and done. That's all I was ever really hoping for.

dank.Frank

Good save!

Grizz

Veteran
So....new topic:

Elmer's Glue.

View Image

dank.Frank
give me 10 min and I will post some of them going on 3ft tall. there very pretty and healthy, be back soon

Grizz

Veteran
ok, first pic is all 3 phenos. 1 , 2, 3, from left to right next is a top pic of # 3 # 1 and #2 I am liking the # 3 and # 2 the best

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
JW,

I flower vert like you, how do you veg your plants? vert also?

Your EG 2 looks like it has nice branching.

Attachments

• DSCN1230.jpg
    DSCN1230.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN1233.jpg
    DSCN1233.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN1234.jpg
    DSCN1234.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 9

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Got me some GG#4 shatter to dab on from my homie OGkushman. Definitely enjoy it more than the flowers. It's from outdoor, but it's still tasty and strong.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yeah, the #2 has a great Christmas tree structure...

But the #3 - wow - those leaves...hahaha. HUGE. Looks like big chem club type leaves with a much broader indica influence. Interesting looking plant for sure.

Man - I miss growing properly - but even just playing around like I am doing is honestly better than nothing at all.

:respect:

dank.Frank

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
As mentioned earlier, how can a judge smoke several samples, and give fair judgement.

They need many more judges, who should be tested, a few days before cup, to see responses to standard cannabis.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Total Respect for OGorganic for stepping up to the plate and entering in the SF Cup takes a lot of brass to put your home grown flowers up for inspection an to be judged by a panel of strangers. Awesome work OGorganic :good:
The shite stirrer/s in this thread are worse than school kids in the school yard :yoinks:
About time people acted their age and not their shoe size.
Let the thread stay on topic which is Gorilla Glue #4, not who's got the better genetics and what you think of other people's gardens and what they like and dislike
:smoke out:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loc Dog said:
They need many more judges, who should be tested, a few days before cup, to see responses to standard cannabis.

nah homie
that makes things more complicated
its a pot contest

the judges need to be fucking goddamn pot smoking all stars with insane tolerances

now more judges by itself, that would require more/larger entries I would assume... which shouldnt be a problem. except to the entrants hahaha

How i judge is when ya baked out ya brain everything seems the same .... then wow sumthin stands out and makes u think damn i thought i was high... when sumthin cuts though when ya fuct up its sPeCial. ...im always high as hell so its best to judge high. If i smoked everything sober to judge everything would be a winner the special ones stand out when they take over sumthin n make it look bad...
^^^THIS^^^
this this this

Status
Not open for further replies.