What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran

That pic made me wanna take a piece of my glue early.....she just hit 7 weeks yesterday. I'm gonna wait though and take it a full 9 weeks. With 3 weeks of plain water the bud should taste awesome and burn clean as fuck. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though it's killing me. The smell coming off it is incredible and I swear I get hints of chocolate coming off it.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You want to wait it out some more Bro. It takes on many flavors. My favorite is Mocha Chocolate. Its real strong then too. I just love that last bedtime bong load. Its always Gorilla Glue4, Real expand, and its just like thick mouth coating caramel mocha chocolate. A great desert smoke. It smells really nice too, hanging in layers in the air. Just thick sweet, skunky, and a good portion of total yum.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]Here's a couple shot's taken last night. I have an led light in the grow box, that's the reason for the color of the pic(s). The led really makes the pics "pop" to me for some weird reason.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From now on...when I list seeds - I want Dr. Pur to write my strain descriptions. hahaha. :respect:

dank.Frank

KeepinOnKeepin

Sold me on it. I bet he could sell a ketchup Popsicle to woman wearing white gloves. I guess I'm going to have to stop reading Dr descriptions after dinner makes me want some desert and a fat bowl.

redlaser

Veteran
The GG4 for me has a lot similarities in taste and smell to Bubba Kush and LaCon. For me it has a mild piney flavor along with an onion taste. Specifically those little fried onions you put on top of a green bean casserole. There are also some unexplained sourish fruit taste as well.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys might like to see all the hybrid entries at the cup.

[YOUTUBEIF]GYpr8PUGP7A[/YOUTUBEIF]

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Beautiful ThirdCoast. Looks Absolutely Crippler. Love the ocean green color.
Im gonna have to put my 23x GG#4's outside to finish, at week 4 flower, in 2 weeks. People are selling house.
Im hoping the sun will double my yield and really turn up the flavor of these girls. :biggrin: Mocha Chocolate..MMmm.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive takin GG#4 plants everywhere from 67 days through to 80 days ... so far my fav are the later.

Mikenite69

Veteran
GG#4. 7/3/14.

GG#4. 7/3/14.

Here is my outdoor gorilla glue#4 chugging right along. She is in the ground with 20gal of roots 707. She just started to take off can't wait till fall.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
If you grow the plants healthy enough, they'll never go amber...

Oxidation of THC isn't a good barometer to use for harvest timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts