What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In fairness...beating cookies in a Norcal cup is a steep order...winning consecutive cups ...real steep order...regardless of how goods cut is
My name is subrob and this is not a passive aggressive post

fatsack79

It's all good Joesy... Like u said, dont expect to much, u never know how it's gonna play out... She's still a beast n I hope she'll place n the next cup with T.C's sample... That gg4s1, she a fine look'n specimen P.F...

Q

quokka

I'm happy to see her continue on this path. She is putting on some nice weight, the stacking is very nice. Much more sturdy then the mom. I can see the GG#4 in her. So far not much support is needed. I still got 2x stretch. When she is done and all is good the s1 seeds will be sent in for those that want them. There will be at least 40 packs.

Hi Purple Frostbyte,

Do you mean sent to Seedbay? That would be very nice. :)

Thanks. :thank you:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Well if u think gg is a boring chem it was taken to early n heat prob was n issue or she was a bit wet... i thought the same atfirst after trying 8 wk and not dryed samples.. almost didnt run her but after runnin her she is so not a boreing chem .... she can be but dialed in taken a bit longer she is a complex of different flavs n smells... the boring chem is only there if u not patient. ..

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Did any of you guys run in to My buddy walking around with the jar of chem scout ?

Now THATs a chemdog cross..

Direct from the Family , and so fucking fire.

That nose..that flavor...that look...yeah...PROPER

PS> the bomb threat was selected by nspecta from 20 seeds I think in 2008, it's been a while. 3rd place last year, against cookies and og...completely unknown to the world...think that says a lot

Apparently the bomb threat was enjoyed by booth 70

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are decisions based on at these things precisely? Bc at the cup i was a judge at in aDAM in 08 there was no credibility imo based on the other judges i met and how insanely baked we all were. Everyones opinion gets destroyed by the fact that once you get baked how can you judge another strain for what it is? You cant, you can only judge the added effects that are now mixed with your previous high. This is why people spit when they judge wine. One day i think weed sampling will be all about palate testing without inhaling. Lab tests can confirm potency and people can too, one sample one day at a time. I do find some credibility in a random group making a random choice. If it were up to me, id make everyone fill out a paper per sample based on nose and flavors. Potency is tough to determine after 300 bong rips. Just my 2 on these things...

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
well after a few painful weeks in veg with yours truely these poor girls survived my introduction to coco hydro and are finally not yellow necrotic wilting stunted or overfed. roots white and fuzzy new growth healthy and abundants (other than the purple petioles). and as of tomorrow, never missing a well timed feed again. coco hydro multifeed drip to waste finally set up in the veg room. goodbye soil, hello automation.

Grizz

Veteran
What are decisions based on at these things precisely? Bc at the cup i was a judge at in aDAM in 08 there was no credibility imo based on the other judges i met and how insanely baked we all were. Everyones opinion gets destroyed by the fact that once you get baked how can you judge another strain for what it is? You cant, you can only judge the added effects that are now mixed with your previous high. This is why people spit when they judge wine. One day i think weed sampling will be all about palate testing without inhaling. Lab tests can confirm potency and people can too, one sample one day at a time. I do find some credibility in a random group making a random choice. If it were up to me, id make everyone fill out a paper per sample based on nose and flavors. Potency is tough to determine after 300 bong rips. Just my 2 on these things...

I have always felt that way Crooked. I am not a heavy smoker though so yes I wouldent be able to tell a thing about another strain except taste after I smoked or tested one.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran

How i judge is when ya baked out ya brain everything seems the same .... then wow sumthin stands out and makes u think damn i thought i was high... when sumthin cuts though when ya fuct up its sPeCial. ...im always high as hell so its best to judge high. If i smoked everything sober to judge everything would be a winner the special ones stand out when they take over sumthin n make it look bad...

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Digging my Glue biatches. I'm quite satisfied with this cut on my first real run of her. Satisfied indeed. Looking sexy at day 39-40ish.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yessssssssir.

Loose Cannon

With all the free dabs out there I can't see how anyone was still awake for judging, let alone able to tell them apart from a potency point.

I'd suggest a point system for:
Smell
Taste
Bag appeal/ look
And weighted points for potency from lab testing; 15-20 / 20.1-25 / 25.1 - 30 / 30 - <
All done BLIND to eliminate bias.

This would take a few trustworthy people with no dog in the fight.

Just a suggestion.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran

There are DIY tests, at cannalyticssupply.com, called cannalyse. Maybe the cups should invest. I am in no way associated with, or know them, and have not used.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Bm-504 ....Still growin that fire ecsd ... if im remembering the right person...

My honest opinion og grows some dank but from what i saw n i hate to say this but his flowers weren't award winning.... out of a very few amt of flowers at our 420 ... again it hurts to say this ups were better so was the chemD ... personal opinion his cookies were better then his glue... it was a completely different example at this cup which i didn't see but his glue wouldn't of won our cup... prophets were 2nd cuz he stuck always behind deezy.. that lone gram and a half would of won first if we even got to judging...,

Status
Not open for further replies.