What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
:biglaugh:

Lol really though. Like twins to half of mine ive got going.

Was the Og mango parent OG or Mango leaning?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
TC you keeping the EC low still ??????

GG#4 is at the top of my list for a cash cropping strain. She has the 5 basic traits we want Big Yields,Potency,Flavor, bag appeal, and Smell.. She is def already well known.

Sorry, forgot to get back to this question. Yes, 1.1-1.2. She may like more in veg but I've found in MY room with MY environment and MY food anything more than this will have negative consequences. Obviously everyones setup is different though so what works for me(and you) might not work for everyone.

BTW, that LOK in the pic above is on the same food and is the best run I've had of her in two years so I think I'm on to something...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agree my room is the same. I use 1.3 for the 1st week of flower then lower it to 1ec

Here this is the OGM clone vs the OGM X GG#4

picture.php

fatsack79

I agree IC OVO... T.C's runs are the best going... T.C, I hope u do enter yours particularly n the cup... I'm not begging for cuts, I'm not jumping on the band wagon, and I gd sure ain't no cheerleader... I just think this particular strain has it all from what I c and and from what I tea and the vibes about it are great, cept when I post n the glue threads n (most everyone) turns their nose up... Its cool tho, I know I'm knew, to the site... But wtf do I know, I'm just an ol' country bluegrass redneck and no I dont fuck my cousin, she's my sister... J/k, pun intended to lighten this bunch the fuck up, maybe... Maybe she'll come around my way soon enough... Take it easy fellas... :tipbat: ... -F.S

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Speaking of going into flower...

My kinky GG#4 asked me to tie her up and leave her spread eagle for the next 9 weeks.

Then im going to do dirty dirty things to her...

attachment.php

:dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013:

Attachments

• DSCN1207.jpg
    DSCN1207.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 13

d3cryption

Veteran
damn d3cryp, that's what my gg4 will look like... someday... gotta love big bushes

yeah.... I'm digging her so far.......... I wish she would push out pistils as fast as the other strains i'm running.... she' lacking in that department... but I hear she picks up later.............

Grizz

Veteran
yeah.... I'm digging her so far.......... I wish she would push out pistils as fast as the other strains i'm running.... she' lacking in that department... but I hear she picks up later.............

its all about the last 3 weeks with her. be patient .

Grizz

Veteran
I agree IC OVO... T.C's runs are the best going... T.C, I hope u do enter yours particularly n the cup... I'm not begging for cuts, I'm not jumping on the band wagon, and I gd sure ain't no cheerleader... I just think this particular strain has it all from what I c and and from what I tea and the vibes about it are great, cept when I post n the glue threads n (most everyone) turns their nose up... Its cool tho, I know I'm knew, to the site... But wtf do I know, I'm just an ol' country bluegrass redneck and no I dont fuck my cousin, she's my sister... J/k, pun intended to lighten this bunch the fuck up, maybe... Maybe she'll come around my way soon enough... Take it easy fellas... :tipbat: ... -F.S
hey fat no one turning up there noses at you, everyone on ic is always slow to warm up to people we don't know, anyone can sign up on ic, cops as well as growers, just wait, meet people and take your time, if your a ligit grower it will show and you will make friends for life. good friends.

d3cryption

Veteran
its all about the last 3 weeks with her. be patient .

yeah....... I hope so.

that gg4 is only 2 wks in..... I was just surprised how the other cuts looked compared to gg4....

I do like how she stretches her legs though........ leaving all other plants in the dust..... perfect vert scrogg plant in my eyes..

Status
Not open for further replies.