What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'd love to have gavita's or E paps ..... but my plants would have to be no bigger than 12" tall at max height . :shucks:
this attic SUX !!!

see Unc ..... i'm still bitchin about it :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,perhaps some tighter panties would keep so much fiberglass insulation out of your vagina which i imagine makes it rather itchy!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is what E-Pap recommends...

Each ePapillion DE can cover between 4' x 4' to about 6' x 6' area, depending on how high it is above the canopy and how many lights are in the room. These recommendations are for flowering rooms only. For vegetative rooms you can do up to a 8' x 8' area. The more fixtures you have in a given area, the more cross-lighting you get (light from other fixtures spilling into a given lights footprint). So multiple fixtures in one room will have a larger footprint per fixture than a fixture in isolation. So with multiple fixtures you'll be closer to the 6' x 6' footprint per ePapillion 1000w. For a 12' x 12' area, we'd recommend about 4 to 5 fixtures.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gavita :joint:

Phillips stopped making DE bulbs but Gavita already started making its own just as good if not better bulbs for their fixtures.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
My GG4 @ Day 32 12/12

My GG4 @ Day 32 12/12

Loving this tent about right now.........drooling. The Glue

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
DE adjust-a-wings FTW! I'm planning on runnin 6 of em in a 12x12x10 that i'll be building after i finish up a side project that's in the works as I will be relying on it to foot the equipment bill.

Grizz

Veteran
Yes, the DE adjustawings and other DE reflectors use remote ballasts. Any high frequency electronic ballast will fire them properly. I use Solistek matrixes to fire DE lamps in Sunsystem Super Sun DE hoods.

what is the total price for a complete set up like your talking about ??

whatthe215

Veteran
Honestly I'd go with a Gavita if you have 10' ceilings. If not, you can get the epap closer to the canopy than a Gavita.

The most important part is the lamp though, make sure you get a Phillips ecogreen or a Gavita 1000 DE PRO lamp... these are the only lamps that can reach 2100 umol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You need to use the bulbs that say 400v for Gavita or E-P. The DE bulbs that do not use 400v(120/240v) can be used on any Digital Ballast. The Ballast has to provide 400v for these bulbs if it doesn't say that it will not work properly..

Lumatek pro series makes a 400v ballast now to run these bulbs. I have a Matrix it does not provide 400v.If the new Matrix ballast is the same as the Lumatek Pro Series it will work fine.. Here are the spec's on this ballast

NEW! The Lumatek Pro is designed to power 400 Volt Double Ended EL horticultural lamps via a standard 230 volt power supply. Lumatek introduces the next generation of 240V fully dimmable electronic ballasts that professional horticulture 400V lamps can control and at an affordable price.
Developed to meet the main requirements of the breeder:

• Additional PAR Light Output - up to 10% more
  • More light = more revenue
  • Improved PAR Light output maintenance
  • Highest System Efficiency
  • High reliability
  • Low energy
  • Affordable price - only 20% more than standard 240V equipment
  • Connecting to 240V AC and 400V start EL Professional Double Ended horticultural grow lights

Status
Not open for further replies.