Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
gg$ @4weeks

gg$ @4weeks

our first run of glue is going well, starting to put on a lot of frost already and smells like a chocolatey bubba kush.

BfnLpc7.jpg

before pruning:
1dbnOTY.jpg

And after pruning:
QdVomF3.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
yah 9 under that light but they were pretty small when i started flowering. I timed it right though because they filled the space perfectly. We just flipped another 1k with four slightly bigger glues under it, gonna see what yields more

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im gonna put 8 Glues under each 600w lamp. Although my Glues are 18" tall right now. Glad I got alot of space.
Just got my 3rd lamp set up. Once I get the girls T/Ped into 5's today, Ill turn off my 8b T5 and turn on the 3rd 600w and see if the power holds. Otherwise, its 24x GG's under 2x 600's.
WML! :biggrin:
You didnt top them girls at all huh Schrews?

JointOperation

I thought usps doesnt open packages. And even if they did a little out of the box thinking trumps that. I literally just came up with one off the top of my head.

Take a box from something like microwave or whatever. Wrap it like a present so to Mary. And id be moree than suprised if they not only opened the first.. but also the second "present" box.

this methods been used for lots of years man.. and guess what? all it takes is a few people to fuck it up for the rest of us...

Mikenite69

Veteran
What week does the glue stretch the most? I am coming up on the end of week 1 and her legs aren't stretching that badly yet.

Mikenite69

Veteran
She definitley has grew about 6 inches and that's about it so far I am not noticing a huge amount of stretch yet.

I would say she is growing like a inch a day.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not ruling anything out at this point. If it becomes necessary to do due to price I will, until then I'll run indoor.

Sun grown always seem so...leafy to me. Admittedly I'm no outdoor expert but the leaf/calyx ratio always seems better indoors.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outdoors always has so much leaf

And everyone uses a trim machine... nugs look so beat up.

Not saying some indo fools don't do that but at the shops I never have them pull up an OD nug jar. Its sad how easy it is to differentiate it.

And then the make concentrates from that shit too - and their dark as fuckkk... or mabye its a re-run of already run material... w/e

But i completely agree 3rd.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Perfect schrews
That's how I like plots. Bet those weight 3 oz each when done. Small but no waste. That's how she should be ran IMO to get that 1.5+ every run.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sun grown always seem so...leafy to me. Admittedly I'm no outdoor expert but the leaf/calyx ratio always seems better indoors.

You guys just need some better sun.

I used to think that too... that outdoor always looked leafy.
MAN DID I USED TO THINK THAT
then I went and got some better sun..
Fixed.

I want to say it has to do with light intensity and where I sit on the globe and such, but I don't have the academia to back up my point. but heres a Chem D that was sitting outside from late Sep to Nov 2012
picture.php

milk is expensive here though...
hahaha
picture.php

d3cryption

Veteran
You guys just need some better sun.

I used to think that too... that outdoor always looked leafy.
MAN DID I USED TO THINK THAT
then I went and got some better sun..
Fixed.

I want to say it has to do with light intensity and where I sit on the globe and such, but I don't have the academia to back up my point. but heres a Chem D that was sitting outside from late Sep to Nov 2012
View Image

milk is expensive here though...
hahaha
View Image

Holy fuck 10 bucks a gallon ?

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^and thats not the hippie approved organic vegan washed with angel tears cows either...
that shit costs MORE...
*the pic of the milk price is from the Maui Lani Safeway via Facebook/mauiwatch (posted 06/07/14)

gotta pay for the weather machine i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.