What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
^^^and thats not the hippie approved organic vegan washed with angel tears cows either...
that shit costs MORE...
*the pic of the milk price is from the Maui Lani Safeway via Facebook/mauiwatch (posted 06/07/14)

gotta pay for the weather machine i guess
If milk cost 10 bucks a gal what does a 6 pack of good beer cost ? I mean damn, whats more important , beer or milk ??

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
30pack silver bullets are how we roll @ $22 LOL
cost effective so we can still get milk

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
^^^and thats not the hippie approved organic vegan washed with angel tears cows either...
that shit costs MORE...
*the pic of the milk price is from the Maui Lani Safeway via Facebook/mauiwatch (posted 06/07/14)

gotta pay for the weather machine i guess

:laughing:

Seriously though wtf... has to be cali.. so stupid lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,but you can get a plate lunch for like 3 bucks and its 40 lbs of food!

from what i remember it was cheaper to go to happy hour and eat than buy groceries...unless you ate like a native...spam and nori rice is cheap there!

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Not ruling anything out at this point. If it becomes necessary to do due to price I will, until then I'll run indoor.

Sun grown always seem so...leafy to me. Admittedly I'm no outdoor expert but the leaf/calyx ratio always seems better indoors.

Just keep an eye on the backyard farm , our Rube Goldberg device is almost complete :tiphat:

redlaser

Veteran
You can still get the $6.29 regular milk though right? Just somewhere else I guess. That ten dollar non-organic milk must be from like a Whole Foods type store, but even still, almost not believable. I thought 6.29 for organic milk was a bit high, but I just recently started buying it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alaska has prices like that for milk..If it was that high I would not drink it anymore.

I just got done checking Evey dispensary I could find in SJ, Berkly, SF and Sac. none have no one has GG#4. Whats up with that. I would have thought with so many growing her someone would have it on there menu.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
GG4 isnt known around my area really, if at all.

But i figured Cali was more on their weed shit and would be raving by now.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Alaska has prices like that for milk..If it was that high I would not drink it anymore.

I just got done checking Evey dispensary I could find in SJ, Berkly, SF and Sac. none have no one has GG#4. Whats up with that. I would have thought with so many growing her someone would have it on there menu.
wait a second..........:shucks: did josey forget to send em to the dispensaries?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its a bloody island in the middle of the ocean,how do you think milk gets there? hint,if you didnt say "expensively flown on an airplane" you were wrong...
you probably wont see too much gorilla glue in a dispensary until it gets whored out even further,cost too much for them to buy right now....but dont worry,as more growers get it the closer it becomes to being crappy mid grade,it will be 'california-ized" soon enough...

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Strains that you see frequently at dispensaries are on another level of popularity. The GG4 is not mainstream no matter how you look at it. Its really popular on this site and its gotten good recognition with the awards, but it takes a LONG time to become a commonality especially in medical markets as booming as the SF Bay area.

On a different note, whats everyone feeding their girls? I rocked 1.2-1.4EC for veg and 1.4-1.6EC for flower. Might back it down a little during flower next run and see reacts.

*EDIT*
Starting with 0.0EC RO

d3cryption

Veteran

Don't remember milk being that high there, and I lived there a few years ago....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the next big glue plant to go in,gave it a major pruning about a week ago,did some super cropping,should be another 24+ oz off this one..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not in Anchorage or other main city's farther north. Most of the dry towns are 10$ a gallon. I know a few people that take there GG#4 in. It must not last long enough to put it on there menu.

None of my plants get more then 1.3EC in flower and that's only for the first week. It's on 1EC 99% of the time. Veg is 400 ppm 99% of the time..

d3cryption

Veteran
not in Anchorage or other main city's farther north. Most of the dry towns are 10$ a gallon. I know a few people that take there GG#4 in. It must not last long enough to put it on there menu.

None of my plants get more then 1.3EC in flower and that's only for the first week. It's on 1EC 99% of the time. Veg is 400 ppm 99% of the time..

Yeah u right... I forgot some places in Alaska only received supplies once a month lol...

God I miss that place....

Status
Not open for further replies.