What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Our indoor GG#4's are about 3 weeks into flowering, and they are already packing on frost. The smell is strong too and reminds me of Pre-98 Bubba kush, which must be the Sour Bubble lineage.

y'al think these nets are at the right level? sorry bout the shitty pictures
View Image

View Image

...Also we transplanted a GG#4 into a 600gallon pot today, took forever just to carve out a place for it on the hillside.
View Image

it's Sour Dubble, Sour D X Sour Bubble, or some think NYCD X Sour Bubble, with makes no sense to me, Sour D + Sour Bubble = Sour Dubble makes total sense, but then again, it's the pot game,which tends to be nonsensical

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
BUT, let me also state

when I smoked Bog's keeper Sour Bubble,it was straight up Bubba Kushish

old timers and their memory

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i was saying i think the Sour Bubble is very prominent in the flavor profile of GG#4. We are hoping to meet Bog next month and try his SB but i have always heard it is very similar to Bubba Kush which explains why the Glue reminds me of my first garden which included pre-98 Bubba.

L

Luther Burbank

Schrews, I don't mean to stir the shitpot but I don't believe there to be anything bubbaish to Sour Bubble. Once bog claimed his SB was the origin of OG Kush, and then he later suggested that some Bubba maybe got mixed in with his SB, and I just don't see it.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
i was saying i think the Sour Bubble is very prominent in the flavor profile of GG#4. We are hoping to meet Bog next month and try his SB but i have always heard it is very similar to Bubba Kush which explains why the Glue reminds me of my first garden which included pre-98 Bubba.

just whatever you do, do NOT mention sour dubb...you shoulda seen the look bog gave me at the la cup when i asked for a bit of background on the dubb(which he was hesistant to say a thing, almost as if he really didn't have a clue...or was pissed, I don't know)...all he did was hand me the seed pamphlet and pointed to a strain and said "there, thats the same cross" I believe he is trying to say that sour dubb is SB x LSD but i don't remember 100%...and fwiw it really just seemed like he was trying to move the beans...can't blame the dude.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
It's Not a Put Down

It's Not a Put Down

I Put My Foot Down

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
just whatever you do, do NOT mention sour dubb...you shoulda seen the look bog gave me at the la cup when i asked for a bit of background on the dubb(which he was hesistant to say a thing, almost as if he really didn't have a clue...or was pissed, I don't know)...all he did was hand me the seed pamphlet and pointed to a strain and said "there, thats the same cross" I believe he is trying to say that sour dubb is SB x LSD but i don't remember 100%...and fwiw it really just seemed like he was trying to move the beans...can't blame the dude.

seems its always been a sore spot with bog . makes one think he really has no real idea about the sour dub, I do know when there in veg its very hard to tell the sour dub from bubba, I actually got a cut from GS marked bubba and it was the sour dub. but to me when they flower its so much better and totally different than bubba. smell is so much better and the tric production is double

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from what i understand the sour bubble he "found" is really pre98 bubba kush
this info came from a guy who used to do some work with BOG...
from what I have seen, I would say what i understand, is accurate

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might be why he didn't want my flowers of GG#4 entering though his booth??. He says a lot of stuff.. Some of it is really out there. He is a jolly old fella we all love his beans here.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Most phenos of Sour bub are very similar to pre98 bubba never had a real sour pheno but i heard one is out there....now sourdubb is a whole different monster.. . I Can see mixin her up in veg she so doesn't look like what she turns into... her n bubba look like twins but smoke n smell like opposites. ..

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
This last batch does have chocolate overtones. Real pleasant, smooth and sweet. Thick mouth coating smoke. Great high. I was just out puffing a fatty in the gentle breeze out back. The smoke was wafting on the wind like a hot Cocoa.

Pick it at a different time and it will taste different. Sometimes more fuely- diesel. I do like the chocolate and mocha tones

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Most phenos of Sour bub are very similar to pre98 bubba never had a real sour pheno but i heard one is out there....now sourdubb is a whole different monster.. . I Can see mixin her up in veg she so doesn't look like what she turns into... her n bubba look like twins but smoke n smell like opposites. ..

PK has a great Sour Bubba mix pheno. Best tasting smoke ever.

Smells like sour milky kush goodness :joint:. Phenominal stuff.

This last batch does have chocolate overtones. Real pleasant, smooth and sweet. Thick mouth coating smoke. Great high. I was just out puffing a fatty in the gentle breeze out back. The smoke was wafting on the wind like a hot Cocoa.

Pick it at a different time and it will taste different. Sometimes more fuely- diesel. I do like the chocolate and mocha tones

Sounds delish :yummy:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I was just out puffing a fatty in the gentle breeze out back. The smoke was wafting on the wind like a hot Cocoa

Dr could write a solid gorilla glue romance novel if he'd just put his mind to it and finish that whole joint:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts