Like a Wing
Veteran
Organic?

picture.php

I'm rocking the SL dud cut..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Shit bro hate to hear bout the dudds but y run 2 tables of anything u havent tested. here I dont care where a cut comes from even my closest friends... accidents happen.. as soon as it can it get recut for future mom n flowered asap usually in onegal chucked under a bunch of trees kinda abused def not gonna see the best of her but u find out if she worth it..if its mislabeled or dudd or just sucks it aint a prob..just one pot... enough captain hignsight here ...

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
It's glue PF
Just diff environment.
I've had chunky and foxtail growth
I think his tent is just a tad hot if I had to guess

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know its GG. I want to know if he uses Co2 and where he got his cut form if he can say.

Oh I was only graced with enough OG X Mango Haze x GG#4 to run a few plants. I have 4 soaking now.

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 weeks in now, added a second net and spread hear out alot, another two bags of pruning... 21 inches between the canopy and glass, got room for another ten inches max. Worried I mighta set the net to high but I think they will reach it good hopefully.

before:

After:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shitty pics but you get the idea. I might have over vegged a bit. Roots are popping holes in the sides of the grow bags and growing all on top of the dirt too like 1/4 inch to half inch roots,,, look like sea serpents surfacing... :D

Trying to pull this through and not fuck it up heh, i think I need to do some more heavy pruning though, thoughts?

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Still haven no luck finding GG#4 in Santa Cruz or anywhere near.
I think I remember Josey sayin it was around, but it has eluded me...
Oh well, back to the GG#4 bud pic thread.... Wish we had smell/smokeavision monitors.

it's in San Jose for sure :tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shitty pics but you get the idea. I might have over vegged a bit. Roots are popping holes in the sides of the grow bags and growing all on top of the dirt too like 1/4 inch to half inch roots,,, look like sea serpents surfacing...

Trying to pull this through and not fuck it up heh, i think I need to do some more heavy pruning though, thoughts?

I think your gonna like that alot better . once the stretch is over , strip everything below the first net & thin out between the 2 nets . then later if ya need to thin out the canopy you can .

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
BI you use cO2 ? Where did you source that cut?

PF, nope, I don't use CO2......just lots of intake/exhaust and air movement via fans. The cut is held by the FAM, it's been around here for some time.......well before any of the "dud" issues out west.

This run was pretty neglected after day 30 or so......my life has been busy. Water levels dropped a few times, EC spiked....later on they wanted a res change and got a touch deficient. This run the nutrients were a basic mix of Cutting Edge Micro/Bloom, Cal-Mag, Multizyme (occasionally), and Floralicious Plus........usually between 600-850ppm (0.5 scale) so about 1.2-1.7 EC.

This may give a better idea of the grow......it's a RDWC scrog with 3 other plants/strains. Glue is back left. 1K over a 3'x3' footprint. The buds directly under the 1K always yellow out first with the light intensity. Top of the buds are about 18-20" from the bulb.

picture.php

picture.php

It's glue PF
Just diff environment.
I've had chunky and foxtail growth
I think his tent is just a tad hot if I had to guess

Yup, she's really gotten chunky the past week or so. I do plan on taking her to 70-71, so the extra time is helping that.

Temps are pretty consistent for me, top of the canopy is about 78-80 day time, about 74 night time. The light intensity is rather high, about 100w/sq ft......some strains seem to do it.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Our indoor GG#4's are about 3 weeks into flowering, and they are already packing on frost. The smell is strong too and reminds me of Pre-98 Bubba kush, which must be the Sour Bubble lineage.

y'al think these nets are at the right level? sorry bout the shitty pictures
pPd7W88.jpg

4eKIlKj.jpg

...Also we transplanted a GG#4 into a 600gallon pot today, took forever just to carve out a place for it on the hillside.
Q29hSg7.jpg

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Shitty pics but you get the idea. I might have over vegged a bit. Roots are popping holes in the sides of the grow bags and growing all on top of the dirt too like 1/4 inch to half inch roots,,, look like sea serpents surfacing... :D

let me ease your mind

roots popping out the sides of grow bags, is actually what you want

it's a sign of super health and good things to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts