What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
this is what our LA cup glues look like today, hoping for 10 pounders in october :dance013:

DaJiDl0.jpg

Zewr545.jpg

edit: we can't wait that long for our glue fix so we just flipped some indoors in coco. day 1, and i'm thinking already that they are gonna overgrow eachother

M0N6nHZ.jpg

Z2lIiUz.jpg

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Congrats CG :joint:. I know you wanted her. And you definitley deserve her.

Now when are you sending those Apollo 11 beans in ? Im getting anxioys :biggrin:!

Thanks bro im excited :smoke:.

For the A11s i have about 3 genius dom males already selected.

Now ive just gotta put these 8 genius dom females in flower(in a week) and pick a couple winners.

Then ill do the sexy time right after that. So still about 3, 4 months out is all. Theyll be worth the wait though i promise ;).

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My ggs are swelling hardcore, an unsupported branch snapped off today closing in around 8 weeks, I guess Ill have to smoke it. :thank you:

Grizz

Veteran
hell I thought you already had the cut CG, so glad you do know, your a class act.

screws hella nice looking plants, we want pic's late October when she is done.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran

Just like me to miss the fun
Guess I'm giving the toy a go this weekend! Learn me something worth learning

SirSmokalot

Veteran
I'm sorry for continuing the derailment
but not really
info is info

you think yours was half bubba huh?
how close to actual bubba did the raz buds turn out?
like, reallllllllllllllly close but almost not quite. and maybe more conical rather than golf bally?

edit: i'd also say the raspberry i had was very good pot, but not life changing.
but not everyone sees things the way i do... someone has to be debbie downer and thats me i guess hahaha
the Raz in ?
got some dry shots too one of my fav flavors and best looking strains. wish was stronger but damn is she tastey. and the oil forget it:dance013:
picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Oh yeah almost forgot. This is why I shouldn't get all dabbed up before I get caught up. I always forget what I got on for in the first place.
Got my first tally from the 1k mono 23oz
Nothing special but where I hope to be at every run. This was by far the smallest buds from the glue for me. I know why/ or better yet what I did to cause this, so next time I will do better. Besides smaller buds everything was normal. Frost smell all that. Excited to claw away at the 2p mark it is totally poss.
Double nets, better established in final containers, better temps, auto-fed and co2 DONE
Wish me luck

Thanks bro im excited :smoke:.

For the A11s i have about 3 genius dom males already selected.

Now ive just gotta put these 8 genius dom females in flower(in a week) and pick a couple winners.

Then ill do the sexy time right after that. So still about 3, 4 months out is all. Theyll be worth the wait though i promise ;).

Im ready whenever you are :joint:.

Poppin those beans the second they hit ny doorstep :biggrin:.

Hey fisher, looks like you have that room dialed nicely! Props! :)

Excellent light dep set up also, nice and clean! How do you dep them? Manually, daily? Or mechanical w/ timers? Just wondering!

Anyone know what kind of legs this gal carries? I'm sure she is potent, but does it last? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts