What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
the raz we all ran/run came from a non-internet source in arcata about 3-4 yrs ago fwiw...not sure if it's the zoo raz, would have to see em side by side or let the zoo man himself decide

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the raz we all ran/run came from a non-internet source in arcata about 3-4 yrs ago fwiw...not sure if it's the zoo raz, would have to see em side by side or let the zoo man himself decide
ahhhhh
probably a different one then
the one I'm thinking of is like at least 50% bubba...
i think zoo got it from a guy in whittier or someplace like that

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
the raz i had was also probably 50% bubba, although it was more vigorous in veg for me and stretched slightly more.

old pic of raz
picture.php

sorry for the derailment..

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sorry for continuing the derailment
but not really
info is info

you think yours was half bubba huh?
how close to actual bubba did the raz buds turn out?
like, reallllllllllllllly close but almost not quite. and maybe more conical rather than golf bally?

edit: i'd also say the raspberry i had was very good pot, but not life changing.
but not everyone sees things the way i do... someone has to be debbie downer and thats me i guess hahaha

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well this glue doesnt taste like raspberries but the 72 day stuff is more sour than i thought it would be,really rocking flavor on this batch..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
buds weren't your typical crowned out bubba golf balls, they were definitely more conical, very slightly less dense...flav was unmistakably raspberry not very bubba-ish, she got flares of purp/magenta...def not a game changer by any means but fire none the less.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of the the flowers I have been showing are 70 days. I still have not chopped the rest. only 2 got chopped. I'm noticing the flowers still swelling at 60 days. I did these at 70 days. I got a noticeable difference in size of the flowers? Im trying it again:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
70+day glue is where she starts to loose some chem funk and turn sour.... around 77 she develops a sour sweetnes candy like taste that is very unique kinda like a sourpatch butterscotch. ..
That raz is a great one to deez hit the nail on the head... unmistakably raspberry not blue berry not blackberry or strawberries. ... smell is unreal... even clones have the smell... her high is lacking imho but her smell n flavor mmore then make up for it ... yields great especially if she a bubba cross... her leaves look bubbaish. if she was more potent she would be a game changer. ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubba ?? I dont think there's any Bubba in GG#4?.. Im still getting strong chem aroma at 70?. 2 weeks flush still no fade. She has a strong hard on going on right now. I will try a few more days then chop chop .These are 70+ day veg with 1 at 87 days.

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.