What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain planet

Veteran
Ohhh! I had fd in house doing search after a stupid smoke detector hooked to alarm system went off, played nice and thankful, but wanted to say get the fuck out now. Back then I only had a little cfl cab and it went unnoticed. I shat a brick tho

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
up potted 5 GG into 1g pots today. Cant take anymore cuts untill these get big enough to take at least 2 from ea. they out grew there 16oz cups pretty fast this time.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's this Communist country we live in. Got busted for a plant and now I'm awaiting the death penalty
Fukin Sad but true !!! That really sux G !!! you know i've got my fingers crossed that the fuker dies before yer court date .... but good luck brother :shucks:

& untill the shit goes down ..... like you always say ..."Ride it like ya stole it !!!"

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just tied up allot of the sucker branches. They all have a top bud thats large making them all bend over. This is the main cola on one of the girls. This is 48 days flower. I started dating the tages with this one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is the 2nd run lady the first pic had 83 day veg. She was 33" when I put her in flower. 2nd pic gor a 40 day veg...

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
I bet thouse are some heavy nugs hammer, they really look girl scout dense. from what I have read your enjoying the tester nugs

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It gives me a nice look into the future so to speak :) they are very firm not as dense as GSC but thats fine.GSC was good but she got the boot when GG kicked her arse lol:D. I already know witch jar will go next to my bed 2 of them will come down in the next few days..I dont see anymore clear heads. There are a few amber not many.

All of the next run will get 80 day veg. I would have started some a month ago. This heat sucks makes me feel like shit. Fall/Winter is my fav time and my garden knows it :)when I tied her up she squirted on me. Gloves are mandatory

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
click your heels 3 times and say theres no place like home,Theres no place like home, theres no place like home............JK LOL

She should be coming to your area soon just gotta be patient:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
noticed the cuts i took about 5-6 days ago are showing roots already,took plenty so i can only keep the first few to root.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a couple of glue tops,about 6 weeks in...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a couple of glue tops,about 6 weeks in...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Those look more like what mine look like :)

yeah they do...

Unc, did you do anything different from your last run that just finished to this one... are they getting a different spectrum of light or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.