What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbomber79

Veteran
damn that blew my guess out of the water.. Nice job Unc. JW it is dry as a bone I bet he doesn't loose to much on the final product. Stinky equals damn good in my book! Cant wait to sample a little glue!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finished tying up the other 2 GG. Its time consuming if you do all of the branches. I only did the branches that had some girth. All of the 6" sucker branches in the center I did not bother with.. I would normally yank those but these produce very nice buds on them.. Mine are a heavy chem/sour d smell. these are just like the BHOG when bumped they reak. I can tell what plant I touched blind folded.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
you about done trimming the big one unc ? inquiring minds want to know. guess I won my contest, lol whats my prize?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think i won the contest,no one else went as high as i did...working on it right now,i will know in the morning,the other one is down to 13.5 ounces now so looks like im losing about 50 grams of water from them first one,it will be a solid 12 ounces for certain...the other plant should be that much as well so at least 24 ounces from 2 plants in 10 gallon smarties...not bad at all...plus enough glue trim to get at least an ounce of bubble...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This first pic is a bud at the lowest part of the plant. This is where the larf what be on other strains.. thtas about the size of a quarter. I might be pulling a few in another week ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant get any closer then that with this camera. I sure do miss the DSLR when I have genetics that photo well. I can tell when there ready to harvest with it thats all I need for now.

captain planet

Veteran
Man, I would pay good money to sit and bullshit with all the stuffers, sukkers, knights and Glue Gang! It would be one hell of a glue fueled time, just sayin :)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing:
Evenin fellow glue junkies :biggrin: I'm happy to finely report I have roots :woohoo: Things is kinda fucked up here these days and I had to stash these in a closet to try and get roots. The heat wave hit about the same time and I almost lost them. Finely gave up on the cup of water and stuk them in rr plugs with a little olives gel and now after 30 days I can join the party :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts