What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Cool. I'm runnin three outdoors, all organic with teas and the works, has anyone ran it outside yet? I'll fa sho take some shots when it gets established, and in flower.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Enters Contest

Enters Contest

I say 9 JDub..

well you were peddling your ass so im sure there was some sucking to.

getting a contest going. im thinkin your going to get about 10 zips per plant on those 2. I will reveal the prize via pm to the lucky winner. of course if I win no pm. lol

captain planet

Veteran
I'll take 1 or 100 z per, whatever gets me to win by default :) I'll bring the crack cream lol

G mo- I think greyskull was runnin outdoor, haven't heard anything lately tho

Grizz

Veteran
yeah skull ran it outdoors, theres some pic's somewhere in this thread and another friend of his ran it outdoors as well

JB lucky can mean so many things.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
JW im thinking between 8 1/2 & 9 1/2 oz per plant but could go over 10+ lol. I hope I win I haven't won anything in years, the last thing I won was a buy now seed order lol. I don't know about that prize tho coming from JW

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I won 70$ on the Ca lotto scratch off tickets last week. This week I won 14$. im up about 1000$ on the scratch tickets.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
everyone keep in mind this is not an official sanctioned contest,there is no actual prize...and since im the guy with my thumb on the scale i win! i guessed exactly right,down to the gram...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol its good you said that some might have thought it was a real contest.. Or put it this way

Its a real contest with no prizes lol...Or a friendly guessing game on your dry yield .

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
its gonna be alot! I say 14.25 oz between the two

Im gonna top a few times too and veg maybe 2 1/2 months. I hope to just get like 4oz.
That will last me 63 daze :D Its all mine!

Grizz

Veteran
well ive seen several horiz scroggs with the glue and my friends top yield off two so far was almost 9 zip per plant, unc's deffinatly looks fatter . sticking with my 10 oz per plant . heavy thumbs and all

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are very promising numbers JW :biggrin:

how long of a veg & what size lights if ya don't mind me askin ???

I'd be happier than a pig in shit if i got close enough to 40 off 6 !!!

Grizz

Veteran
2 plants per 1000 w hps in those magnum hoods. his veg is close to 2 months under t5 's. trained and spread wide , his screen is 3 ft from floor .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts