What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she is a frosty lady for sure.. till not ready I need some amber in there :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Danksmith

Veteran
Unc do you run organic or hydro or what bro your coverage on those trichs is always jam packed! I don't think I've seen a single spec of green that doesn't have a stalk

Seriously awesome work dude:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya I dont know on the 1st run. I did date the 2nd run..

He uses the GO line Vegan.... I think it's more of the genetics then the food.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc do you run organic or hydro or what bro your coverage on those trichs is always jam packed! I don't think I've seen a single spec of green that doesn't have a stalk

Seriously awesome work dude:)
somewhere around page99 or 100 i detail the entire nute regime..

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
its the food too...

don't forget

the nice fucking camera

my ass is stuck with either an Iphone or a digi from like 2002-3, the Iphone has more megapixels

but I'm serious, you should make a calendar

dudes would seriously do odd things with them pics

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol Someone said that the other day on another forum. trying to compare Dispensary erb to what we grow is like apples and oranges ...

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
someone thinks Dispensary erb is better. who would have thought lol.. Well I can promise that they dont get any of my harvest. I only vend to very sick people..

This is one of the younger lady's
picture.php

I need some amber :D
picture.php

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
niiiice.

just pulled 4z off one and 2.6z off another today. all this glue and no one to puff with... :(

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
last couple times I walked in the dispensary was ta get some cuts for my folks. everytime I looked at they weed, then pulled out a lil jar of my cookies n was like, "why yall aint got nothin like this?" had um callin they co-workers over and shit. THey ask, "can you bring in some of that?" .... "NOPE. this heres personal." n walk out. They offered me 3500 for a p, but I cant work with um knowin they gon jack up the price to 20 a gram, 50-60 an 8th and 450-500 an ounce, after they keef it. Fuck a club, they specialize in ripping off old ladies and truly sick people who cant find a better connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts