What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just two plants in flower right now. repotted the best 18 into 1 gallons today from the 1/2 gallon they were in. this is the very first time i had to scrap an entire veg run. all of the plants about to go in next got culled as the gg#4 are almost that big already.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just for the run. i had 10 bkgk and 8 larry s1 but i tossed them today and the gg took their place. basically they were the same height in half the time. i bumped the others to fast track a room full of gg#4.

Grizz

Veteran
lol, well u really cant go wrong, i know i have around 10 glues now pushing 3 to 4 ft tall with no where to flower them, damn the bad luck.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit man I wish I could find out what is preventing me from getting those fast veg results. All the plants in flower are big and lanky. before flower they took a long time to get 18"..

MY setup is nothing out of the ordinary..I did find that my tap was bad again(all plants got a flush from the 800ppm tap water). It has sicne went back to good at 50ppm. I did buy a RO/DI filter so I wont have trouble with the water ever again. Everything is in great health??

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i noticed sometimes plants need to adjust to the environment you have. i grow in soil so when i get cuts that were grown in hydro they may take a run to adjust to growing in my mix if that makes sense. that bitch will grow like a weed for ya no doubt.

Grizz

Veteran
really cant understand it hammer, for me it dont matter what i do to her, high ph or low ph, high ppm or low ppm nutes, she just grows and dont complain.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i noticed sometimes plants need to adjust to the environment you have. i grow in soil so when i get cuts that were grown in hydro they may take a run to adjust to growing in my mix if that makes sense. that bitch will grow like a weed for ya no doubt.

what he said hammer...i bet once you have a round of cuts from the originals they will adapt and thrive...

really cant understand it hammer, for me it dont matter what i do to her, high ph or low ph, high ppm or low ppm nutes, she just grows and dont complain.
im betting i had such good results from the original cuttings becuase we're from similar climates,seems like everyone else are fog breathing lowlanders from places with humidity,the glue probably just likes the desert.....like all sensible people who hate snow....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got 2 more into flower last night,got 2 larger ones in veg,one of those is going in a 20 gallon smart pot,4 small ones needing to be up-potted into 1 gallon containers..and about time to take some cuts as well......the glue must flow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts