What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
10 gallon smart pots,sunshine advanced mix #4 with some ancient forest and a bit of azomite,general organics nutes,compost tea once a week with HPK from roots organics,plus the occasional dose of silica blast until week 4,floralicious bloom a couple of 2-3 times from week 2 until say week 7,a little hygrozyme here and there until week 4...

the glues are directly under a 1000w hortilux super hps bulb and also in the footprint of a 400w hotilux eye blue metal halide.the flower room as at 78 watts per square foot of input so they are getting bitch slapped with photons..
Those r going to be some big frosty fucker:blowbubbles:

Grizz

Veteran
yes there in strech now. mine look vinney not many leaves. They all seem small to me still..
Here is 1 I have 4 the same size as this one. She is about 8 days into flower.

View Image
she is a viney type hammer, yours does seem slow compared to everyone elses. my be from your soil mix and the organic's but im just guessing. i honestly cant controll mine, i take so many cuts in fear of not having them when i want them that im always killing extra plants. she will out grow any other strain i have .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how do you figure out that w per sf I have 2600w in 8x5 area. This varies a bit when I crowd them in can be 8x8 at times..

by pushing the little button on your computer keyboard that looks like a calculator and inputting the numbers..my space is 12x4...48 sq ft....3800 watts of input 3800/48=79.1666 so i actually have pretty close to 80w/sq ft of input...i really need to figure out how to get some extra co2 into this room...

yes there in strech now. mine look vinney not many leaves. They all seem small to me still..
Here is 1 I have 4 the same size as this one. She is about 8 days into flower.

View Image

all those spots along the branches you see with little leaves will turn to buds soon enough..

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
gratefuldead/bagseed... kinda goes back to Jdubs comment "totaly depends on what was in the bag, "... now it's gonna be totaly depends on what kind of three way lesbo action goin down..the gg changed the game lol...
don't want anyone to think i'm trying to start a senseless argument, i am not. i am simply trying to make a point, the same point i have always made yet everyone just brushes off as you are seemingly doing now.

ok the chem was the result of what was in the bag. back in the 89-91 era a lot of the top elite clones were bred from the older lines from the 70's which in turn were bagseed from even older lines in mehico, colombia, jamaica, thailand, india, wherever. and they got their seed from weed they either had cultivated by their forefathers, or they got it in a 'bag' of weed they bought from someone who grew it. i don't get why people downplay bagseed as if they're worthless with dismissive comments like, it's down to what was in the bag, no! it's down to what pheno pops out, same with those bagseed hybrids you're prolly growing right now you paid $60+ for. not knockin bred seed at all as people seem to think when i defend bagseed. not at all, my favorite weed recently has been some testers i got from cannaventure. grapefruit. shit was fuckin awesome. i'm just saying stop trying to make it seem like bagseed is absolute shit and all the real deal weed comes from the OG region of cali. really doing a disservice to new growers who waste their money learning how to properly grow a plant that is real finicky when confined by practicing at $5+ a seed. bagseed is just as good as the fine weeds from the various vendors of the world, just nowhere near as predictable.

Jbomber79

Veteran
bagseed whaaatt?

bagseed whaaatt?

Yo man I'm not knocking bagseed one bit infact it's my firm belief that we will see private or underground breeding will be much of the future just as micro brews hit the scene and changed the way we look at "craft" beer.. I guess you could say that bagseed is why I registered with ICmag in the first place... btw I have also grown a lot of bagseed that was simply that and was not what I was looking for!

guineapig

Veteran
You could go through 10,000 bagseeds and only find a few plants worthy of GG4, and then
you would have to make sure you cloned the right bagseeds.

Breeding programs must be set up, its just too labor intensive to find the right bagseed.

For every chemdog bagseed found, there are 9999 phlegmdog bagseeds found that should
be hacked up and expectorated from the garden.

Also, landrace strains should be preserved, because we might want to cross some of these
new-fangled hybrids to the old-school landrace strains. People have to keep all the breeding
options open.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You could go through 10,000 bagseeds and only find a few plants worthy of GG4, and then
you would have to make sure you cloned the right bagseeds.

Breeding programs must be set up, its just too labor intensive to find the right bagseed.

For every chemdog bagseed found, there are 9999 phlegmdog bagseeds found that should
be hacked up and expectorated from the garden.

Also, landrace strains should be preserved, because we might want to cross some of these
new-fangled hybrids to the old-school landrace strains. People have to keep all the breeding
options open.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:
lol,yeah,it kills me now thinking of all those seeds i pitched back in the day,from back when mexican pot was really really good (on occasion!)

im at 40w/sqft roughly.
you run 600's right?

Jbomber79

Veteran
Unc- how much would the temp go up if I replaced my 600w HPS with a 1000w HPS? 4x4 tent. I'm only @ 37.5w/ft^2...

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
gratefuldead/bagseed... kinda goes back to Jdubs comment "totaly depends on what was in the bag, "

Yeah, if you've bought a bag of what turns out to be the best pot you've ever smoked, the seeds in that bag are definitely worth popping. You'd be a fool not to.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jbomber ....as long as you have enough ventilation your heat shouldn't go up much at all . your fan should pull all the excess heat out of the tent .

Jbomber79

Veteran
DB- I gotcha I think my space is just to small at the moment problem is I don't own the place just renting while looking for a house (co is fricken outrageous $$) the fan doesn't have a good spot to ventilate just pulling air over the light not really disposing of the heat... cut a hole in the roof ventilate to the attick, patch when done? whatya think?

Jbomber ....as long as you have enough ventilation your heat shouldn't go up much at all . your fan should pull all the excess heat out of the tent .

Status
Not open for further replies.