What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
on a side note, mardogg brought me 3 seedling of the GG , 5,6,and 7, also gave me the last remaining 12 seeds. praying I find a male but that's probably a one in a million chance.

That's awesome joesy!

That'd be great to see an elite have an actual m/f seedline instead of S-gens out the ass like all of the OGK mish mash that goes on :tiphat: Here's to finding something worthy.

RetroGrow

Veteran
dud = a proven plant that doesent grow right, no resen in flower, no smell, brittle stems. sour dub is famous for it and the only one I have ever had do it, you that haven't are doing something right or just damn lucky.

Duds are familiar to anyone who has had broad mites. They cause duds.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Are broad mites more a west coast kinda bug? I haven't ever heard of anyone getting them around my area on the east coast.

Grizz

Veteran
Duds are familiar to anyone who has had broad mites. They cause duds.
your right but the sour dub I had never had them, I have talked about it in the san Diego's finest thread many times and it always got back to broad mites but like I said if it had been BM's the other plants in my grow would have been affected so there is another cause.

Mike unfortunately yes broad mite have spread all across the u.s. due to trading or acquiring infected cuts

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I treat all cuts as if there infested. Even if your told there bug free. Its the safest thing to do. I'm surprised everyone doesn't do this. I noticed right away when I had them. Nothing goes in there that has not been treated myself. I have not had Broad mites just the 2 spotted variety. Broad's are super tinny that's why treating all incoming cuts is a must IMO..

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Mike
Yes one and the same
We are friends. Gave to him to make fems. I have some of those also and fem limes as well
Urs sound nice. The LK gets pretty tall. Taller than my glues by inch or two slightly shorter than sfv. Pics in my album first or second page.
JW- score

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I treat all cuts as if there infested. Even if your told there bug free. Its the safest thing to do. I'm surprised everyone doesn't do this. I noticed right away when I had them. Nothing goes in there that has not been treated myself.

Exactly
Preach my brotha preach
Every prob I ever encountered came from a new cut
IsolationPeriod
My glue had mites when I got it. Butchered avid quarantined two weeks perfect plant to move in gen pop

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly
Preach my brotha preach
Every prob I ever encountered came from a new cut
IsolationPeriod
My glue had mites when I got it. Butchered avid quarantined two weeks perfect plant to move in gen pop

yep I do that as well. treat the plant cut her up into as many cuts that will give me 4" cuts the rest is discarded.

No need to be paranoid if you treat all plants that are new to your garden. Make this a common thing to do when you get new cuts.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
yep I do that as well. treat the plant cut her up into as many cuts that will give me 4" cuts the rest is discarded.

No need to be paranoid if you treat all plants that are new to your garden. Make this a common thing to do when you get new cuts.
If every grower did this, and as well as rotating preventive measures, the pest population would be greatly reduced...

Dispensaries will still exist though, lol.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive always isolated my cuts and hit them with a miticide then three days later with a neem solution. Works wonders.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Lots of good info in here I must say the only bug problems I have had was In my last grow that I just harvested fungus gnats I don't know if it happened because I transferred my plants from promix to coco and it still had a promix root ball in the coco or if this a normal thing for coco?

Sir smoke a lot thanks for that if you wanna see some pics of those lime cooks I have some in my albums I'll be putting harvest pics up of them later.

J.W thanks for letting me know about those B.M what's the best way to treat clones for B.M just As a preventative measure? Thanks in advance.

Peace mike

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Lots of good info in here I must say the only bug problems I have had was In my last grow that I just harvested fungus gnats I don't know if it happened because I transferred my plants from promix to coco and it still had a promix root ball in the coco or if this a normal thing for coco?

Sir smoke a lot thanks for that if you wanna see some pics of those lime cooks I have some in my albums I'll be putting harvest pics up of them later.

J.W thanks for letting me know about those B.M what's the best way to treat clones for B.M just As a preventative measure? Thanks in advance.

Peace mike

Avid will kill those suckers

Mikenite69

Veteran
Yes I must say they fungus gnats are a pain in the ass I think once you have them in coco it's a pain in the ass to get rid of. I hit them with zero tolerance also had the sticky traps and plus I would bomb the shit out of them with foggers before flower. I was able to knock them out but it seemed like every week they would wind up making there way back.

I ran out of zero tolerance then I started treating the coco with 30% h202 and that seemed to work a lot better than the zero tolerance. I am gonna bleach the hell out of the tent and gonna let off another fogger and I am tossing all my coco and getting plastic pots instead of smart pots. I feel with coco smart pots stay to soggy atleast the geo pots do and I think they like to hold onto salts more than a plastic pot would I could see the buildup all on the outside of the smarties.

Storm Shadow

Veteran

Peace mike

chlorfenapyr and spirotetramat will destroy BM's and Fungus Gnats...

Status
Not open for further replies.