What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no the Anonymous is not a good match either .

303 Bio Chem , Bio D, Snowpack, (stardawg Pollen only)

With them reaching 12" in length it makes it very difficult to place the plants how I like. Its also Ugly looking.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
I dont think the GG x Q is a good match. The plants look great but the super long Petiole I dont like it. So I will be doing a few others.....

All of these will get crossed to GG#4
Bio Chem, Bio Diesel, Stardawg...
Curious why you dislike the long petioles. My OG Headcheese does the same thing, and I view it as a blessing. Much like the Forum Cut, the long petioles provide less shading, and subsequently less pruning needed.

Grizz

Veteran
I dont think the GG x Q is a good match. The plants look great but the super long Petiole I dont like it. So I will be doing a few others.....

All of these will get crossed to GG#4
Bio Chem, Bio Diesel, Stardawg...
don't judge just yet PF, see what they do at finish, you may change your mind.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A foot long petiole sounds crazy. I dont think I've ever seen one like that. 6-8" sound about average. Place cock pun here.

Jbomber79

Veteran
they are definitely spearing on me as well, Colorado environment maybe? couple strains have done this not sure if anyone has seen this or not?

I wanna sweat with those flowers...I bet smoking some would accomplish that feat. Great job, PF! :respect:

Krustallos - wonder how you got 'em so speared out - I agree with Joesy - your enviro brings out a different expression in the nugs. Looking proper regardless..

dank.Frank

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I snapped a few pics tonight & I hadda laugh .... Man am I glad i put that second net over them !!!

sorry about the orange pics ... one of these days i'll figure this shit out .

picture.php

picture.php

:laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

Tela

walmart? lol. what do you mean stores ? doubt all you want.

Out here in California we have these things called dispensaries. They are basically weed stores. They sell lots of weed. If gorilla glue was any good, people would sell it to these weed stores. Dispensaries usually pay the most. People with good weed want to get the most.. Therefore, it should be available at a weed store in California. Does that make it clearer?

If this weed was so good, wouldn't they want to make it available to the sickest patients that could benefit from it the most. If it's not available, doubt it more than reasonable.

Hey , I know of the best band ever that has never sold any records, never won any awards, and the only way you can hear them is if one of their fans hands you a tape.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^newbs... HEY -I have no idea how the scene really works.

Awards = bought.

Dispensaries = about $ not the patients.

THE BEST = kept at home or GIVEN to REAL patients, not the oh, my knee hurts type

Dispensaries = here's our knock off 'mersh that was close but yielded SO much more, cha ching...

Tela - no offense, but your perspective is really skewed. It isn't ABOUT money. THAT is why it isn't a concern to feed it to "the weed store". And since WHEN do dispensaries pay the most?!?!?!

If something is TRULY any good - it isn't pawned off to a "weed store" - it's kept at home in a cabinet labeled "headies" - it's the 'mersh that goes to the "weed store"...

Feel free to put down your shovel any time,mate...you're just burying yourself.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People with good weed want to get the most.. Therefore, it should be available at a weed store in California.

I'm sorry...ROFL...that line...kills me...because the weed store always has the best...ROFLMAO. (they don't have glue, so apparently not...hahaha)

Can always tell a cash cropper vs a true hobbyist that loves the plant and has passion for what they do...

dank.Frank

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Those look great dans. Do you wear protective eyewear in the room? If you do, just hold your cam right against the lens. It helps a shit ton.

Havent heard anyone around here mention Glue yet - I do, I do belive in Santa!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we can take in our GG#4 finished product to any dispensory. I do this witH all my eatra meds. I try and bring good bud to the dispens. All I ever see them have is not good at all. we just cant let there hands get on the cut..

Tela

^^^newbs... HEY -I have no idea how the scene really works.

Awards = bought.

Dispensaries = about $ not the patients.

THE BEST = kept at home or GIVEN to REAL patients, not the oh, my knee hurts type

Dispensaries = here's our knock off 'mersh that was close but yielded SO much more, cha ching...

Tela - no offense, but your perspective is really skewed. It isn't ABOUT money. THAT is why it isn't a concern to feed it to "the weed store". And since WHEN do dispensaries pay the most?!?!?!

If something is TRULY any good - it isn't pawned off to a "weed store" - it's kept at home in a cabinet labeled "headies" - it's the 'mersh that goes to the "weed store"...

dank.Frank

Are you kidding me. This is a joke. Yeah alien genetics part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.