What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Got lucky enough to puff some GG flowers a few days back.. Damn that shit smacks. Some for real herb, felt like a bowl of bubble hash.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just put 6 little ones in flower to get going again & have 2 more in veg that will get put in in about a month .

the 2 on the left are GG .... the 2 on the right are headband 818's

:woohoo:

Danksmith

Veteran
dan that room really came together nicely! gives me some inspiration and ideas as im hoping for nice upcan myself here soon... good stuff bro!

Got lucky enough to puff some GG flowers a few days back.. Damn that shit smacks. Some for real herb, felt like a bowl of bubble hash.
yes she is the truth:)

your gonna love her i reckon;)

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
on day 52 and over the last 20 days my flowers have increased 5x easy. blowing up quickly prob gonna make a good 2nd place contender for girth of tops out of no where pleased
very resinous.
took like 20 pics n everysingle one was blurry. da fuck
I bet I was on the wrong setting

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All plants are super healthy now these are the next girls to flower. This is 4 GG and 2 Burkles. The GG have the 20 and 5g pots.

The new table for the AC:) I put a slight slop in it to drain the water better. I can finally get rid of the bucket
pH0nL36.jpg

K47dq7v.jpg

V4xGkaF.jpg

XwAz5Aj.jpg

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man .... i wish i had that kinda headroom !!!! they're lookin sweet brutha :good:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the training I did on the 5g grow bag is doing fantastic. She was lollipop and trained to grow like a shrub. There all in stretch mode now.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I don't know why so many ppl compare gg4 to cookies... They are basically polar opposites both nice as hell... Glue from what I smoked very chem dominant huge buds... Very strong and Frosty .... Tastes like what you would expect froma great chem sour cross pretty evil... cookies is just a very pleasent smoke and can frost up insane.... Can have a variety of favors smells .... I'd def say cookies is much more unique smoke... Grow em both and enjoy....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who does that there not even close to the same. That's apples and Oranges. I culled GSC Burkle took her place I like it much better

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah man, cookies all day n glue in the evenin fer me. Completely different taste, smell, growth pattern, look and high. Its like sayin whats better, sativa or indica?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe my Tolerance has built up pretty high again .... but i can smoke GG during the day & still get shit done . i'm freakin BAKED while doing it !!! but stuff does get done :)

Grizz

Veteran
Maybe my Tolerance has built up pretty high again .... but i can smoke GG during the day & still get shit done . i'm freakin BAKED while doing it !!! but stuff does get done :)
yeah but doing it two or three times to get it right don't count :biggrin:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
^ it all depend on what the shit is your doin. I can trim weeds pretty good off the glue, it help my back pain. I might be slow den a mofucka but I can trim. I cannot, however, put in new flooring, and I know from personal experience that gorilla glue and putting in flooring is NOT a good combination.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL @ MO :)

i built most of my room glued ...... so i think my tolerance is way up there again .

Status
Not open for further replies.