Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krustallos

Veteran
The Glue was transplanted to 25gal today

picture.php

She loves bondage and being topped!

sexy-scooby-doo-we-would-get-a-sexy-daphne-even-sexy-velma-but-scooby-ruh-roh.jpg

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Kief kief the wonderful fruit

Kief kief the wonderful fruit

The more you toke,
the more you joke.

picture.php

The velvet foxglove
picture.php

I pity the poor fucker that has to trim all this. It aint me...
picture.php

picture.php

pappy masonjar

Veteran
He/She better wear gloves, I can tell ya that!

I can pretty much guarantee that could pass for indoor in 98% of the market. Its absolutely stunning. It really is. Your doing a hell of a job with her Doc:tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't give anymore reps tonight Doc :dunno:

Hell I'll fly out just to trim that monster !!!! i get to keep the trim & smoke yer kief though :biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Probably another 2 weeks under HPS, then throw her in!

Just threw the GG#4 to be reversed into flower as well... time to make some magic happen

Im thinking of doing the same with one Gorilla. Good Luck to You on that one Bro! Lots of Fem seeds to You Man!

My older Son was over, and we have been smoking the shit out of the Kief. I sent Him home to his mothers, and I rolled a Phat joint of the fluffy bud Diamond Girl2 plant. It has very strong Terpenes. Its super aromatic! It is very powerful resin, and has a very instantanious high like a nuke hit. It tastes like a spree tart but kicks like a OG Kush or Sour Diesel. Too bad its fluffy bud. Fail!

I just rolled a jay of it. Im warning you because this may do me for the night. This flavor is righteous. Real fruity and tart. No synthetic flavor at all. Just a swift kick behind the eyes.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Its real good! Tastes great. I was gonna say something... WTF....

I was going to tell You something and I cant remember.

On a sidenote, there is a plant out in the orchard garden, probably at least a pound, probably more, and I hate it. Its structure sucks! It has a bunch of buds and I had to tie up branches weeks ago. I dont know why, I just hate the plant. It does smell real good, and its stacked with Triches. I just want to chop it and hang it and send it to the cleaners and not look at it no more. :D

M

MonsterDank

This girl really knows how to shine, can't wait for these crosses to hit the bay

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I Had a long cola spear pinch and bend over just past a 90 degree. Its on the Hortanet now amd not wilting so far, so Im leaving it alone

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah they do tend to get a little top heavy & floppy towards the end of their cycle !!! :biggrin:

subZ-ro

How similar is it to ChemSis? I personally dont prefer the sis whatsoever, tossed it, but GG looks nice. Looks like she runs till Halloween outdoors though, which is pretty much a deal breaker.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
How similar is it to ChemSis? I personally dont prefer the sis whatsoever, tossed it, but GG looks nice. Looks like she runs till Halloween outdoors though, which is pretty much a deal breaker.
I got my clone in the ground really late. Its a fairly fast plant indoors. Its very strong top shelf smoke,wonderful flavor.

Ive never had Chem Sis

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
these are from yesterday, I don't think she would go to Halloween, probly blow out by then.. I been choppin for the last week, takin tops when they get hard.

picture.php

picture.php

yields lookin pretty good considering these were flowered in a 25 gallon smart pot, Im guessing about a pound per plant, this would have tripled in the ground or a way bigger pot.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think i got more than a pound off the 20 gallon indoors...

bottom rack is cookies,top is glue,its packed to the back...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.