What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
doc speaks the truth, cookies or brownies will make me sleep, make some from gg4 and you might be out for days,

Danksmith

Veteran
Beautiful plant! What size container (and medium) is she in?

Everyone's plants look fanTASTIC! :good:

And unc, thanks again for providing another inviting, cozy spot. :thank you:
shes in a 3 gal smart pot silver:biggrin:... thanks so much man!!

this cut branches something fierce.... works great for my usual bush syle too

i cant wait to get some glue in the mix.... hopefully i might get a demo to feed my jones to hold me over if im lucky:woohoo:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
N thanks for chiming in fellas I feel reassured that they will come on in the later innings. Not my first girl to worry me so
By the way the goal is 4 per light so good to read n from dans comment about running 2 more than he did under the 2k that's multiple examples of 4 being a great number per 1k in 2-3 gal containers
This test run is for smoke but I'd like to prep for a gg4 mono if all goes well cuz I do like the smoke enough

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grass fed free range beef grilled medium rare with baby red potatoes and broccoli slaw...a little horseradish sauce to go with the beef...fire+dead critter=good....

captain planet

Veteran
I had Wendy's while rushing around....go captain planet

I've made butter with really crappy trim once, but have never done a good kif to cookie ratio, or zip of nice bud to 1lb butter

I'd hope a gram of hash per cookie does the trick

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a gram per cookie will do some sort of trick,thats for sure...i have a bunch of old hash sitting around,i should make some brownies....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
N thanks for chiming in fellas I feel reassured that they will come on in the later innings. Not my first girl to worry me so
By the way the goal is 4 per light so good to read n from dans comment about running 2 more than he did under the 2k that's multiple examples of 4 being a great number per 1k in 2-3 gal containers
This test run is for smoke but I'd like to prep for a gg4 mono if all goes well cuz I do like the smoke enough
4 per 1000 would work great Sir !!! no more than a 30 day veg or they might get too big lol :biggrin:

Damn ... you guys are makin me hungry !!! :biggrin:
gonna make my meat spaghetti sauce tomorrow Mmmmmmm , chicken ,meatballs, sweet sausage & a little pork :yummy:

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doc speaks the truth, cookies or brownies will make me sleep, make some from gg4 and you might be out for days,

Its the only trim i have right now . might have to pick up some dry ice & make some kief & cookies !!!

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Dan, you should look into weed milk. Im not sure how u make it, but i heard it does a body good. And you know how old people drink warm milk b4 bed. How bout a nice glass of weed milk? It prolly be faster acting then edibles too.

Happy Gilmore- one of the funniest parts

Grandma, "can i trouble you for a warm glass of milk?"

Ben stiller, "you can trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up. Your in my world now granma. Now you will go to sleep, or i will make you go to sleep"

lol

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You dont need dry Ice Dan. Just make butter with the trim and make some cookies or cake. The effects are very physical. Very relaxing.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
has anyone ran or seen a GG Sog just un vegged cuttings rooted and thrown straight into bloom... I wonder what a table packed FULL of clones would do?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got another 16 in but this time they are half the height so no growing into the light. they are under 2k. half were put in a week earlier than the others. i also threw one in with no veg. looks like a little bonzai glue. probably still throw 3 ounces hahaha.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I make butter for friends all the time

I mix bout 2.5-3 oz of good trim depending on what strain and add a lb of butter to some water and simmer for about four hrs stirring regularly. then I strain through cheese cloth and let solidify.
strong I know but that's how I like em 2 cookies and uncomfortably high lol but I explained to my friends the art of cutting down so they don't fry their lil brains and each can find their own Perfect blend cutting into plain butter while I go raw dog whole hog,(yes on the Butter)
my personal butter I usually use BHO n the slightest water and that way I can infuse the butter in half the time or less and no straining. mind bending psychodelic whaa whaa kinda buzz.
u know when u eat MJ it becomes four times more psychoactive. thc gets processed by the liver and becomes eleven hydroxyl metabolite which is 4x more psychoactive than thc. this is why many people who eat weed for the first time or get a stronger than average edible than they are used to freak out or want to go to the hospital or think they are gonna die. they are tripping n don't know it. personally ive been there on real mind benders so I knew the feeling right away and was happy to have it!

but yes I sleep like a baby as well on edibles I need to get on that I tore my rotator in my shoulder n sleeping blows I cant get comfy n every move hurts when I relax.

max 6699

I hope someone will facilitate
the rest of the community with this great plant. Someone please make S1 seeds for this and send them to the bay for all to enjoy. Josey you should be proud of this plant and willing to share it, Thanks Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts