What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny...Glaze was tossed around the other day - but didn't stick...so far, nothing really has. Well, there was one...but for now...I'll digress. We have months to figure this out...hahaha. :joint:

dank.Frank

pappy masonjar

Veteran
It "didn't stick" huh? Your too much df!

From the looks of the glue, id say if you "tossed " it around, it would probably stick... to anything!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh its sticky alright...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Man these outdos jus started n they already getting caked up!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CANT WAIt To Try GLUE!!! have a fealing them leaves will make some good wax....

Danksmith

Veteran
im really starting to get concerned about how ima support this once its full swing...
she branches something crazy!! i can barely keep up with n..

either way im ready for some glue;)

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,well,your choices are one stake for each branch,you're going to need them,or building a scrog for it..make it bigger than you think you need...or a teepee of stakes with yo-yos....

also i have noticed that when you supercrop the branches and get a nice fat knuckle the branches stay strong enough to bear the buds...

at just shy of 6 weeks the 5 and 10 gallon scrog has about a dozen yo-yos holding some of the buds up,most of the rest are flopped across the screen...what a terrible problem,fat,nicely dense frosty sticky ass buds everywhere....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats what I use Bamboo sticks. 2-3 sticks per plant. There about 6' tall works great. Theres no way to support every bud. I pick the largest branches to support then tie other branches to those.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you should have seen the mess of crap i had to deal with to get those last 2 glue plants cut down...like 5 feet of green twisty garden wire,there were 16 stakes in 2 pots,plus a half dozen yo-yos,some tomato clips and a zip tie or 2...but for just shy of a pound off 2 plants i can deal...

Danksmith

Veteran
lol,well,your choices are one stake for each branch,you're going to need them,or building a scrog for it..make it bigger than you think you need...or a teepee of stakes with yo-yos....

also i have noticed that when you supercrop the branches and get a nice fat knuckle the branches stay strong enough to bear the buds...

at just shy of 6 weeks the 5 and 10 gallon scrog has about a dozen yo-yos holding some of the buds up,most of the rest are flopped across the screen...what a terrible problem,fat,nicely dense frosty sticky ass buds everywhere....

yea bro i was thinking i might have to tee-pee / stake combo... should be pretty amusiing.... or ive considered getting 4/5 nice steaks at 45 degrees in each corner of pot and fixing a net to it... i would be learning as i go so not so pumped on that one...

i have a feeling things will get a lil messy... if u guys dont hear from me in like 2 wks send someone to pry me out from forest of glueness

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use that green wire as well. I dont save it I just cut it off.. I have a new methode Im going to try.

A small stake on the edge with some twine tied to it. wrap the plant in a spiral tied off to a tall stake in the center. will show if it works.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
These all sound like good problems to have! A strain that is super tasty, super stinking, super potent, and yields well.... I hope to have those kind of problems one day ;)

Hammer, I have tried that method b4. I've done it with twine and green soft tie. The twine gets little fibers stuck all over the buds. Go with the soft tie. This method works well, but is a mess to untangle come chop day. But it sounds like its gonna be a mess ethier way with the glue; A screen, 8 stakes a plant, a teepee of stakes, or a spiral tie. So i guess its just as good of option as the rest. Another good way to do this, drive the stake right next to the seedling plant from the get go. I usually start with just a foot long piece of stake, so i can still fit the seedling s closely under the lights. Then, when they get bigger, i replace the 'holding place' foot long stake, with a full size one; and no roots are damaged. This way, the stake is close to center come time to spiral wrap.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank ... your going to NEED a net over that thing . especially once she starts bud swelling !!!
might want to up pot her too .... she loves root space as Unc , doc & everybody has shown us . I used 2 gallons of coco & probably should have used more . will be a 3 to 5 gallon next time fer sure .

looking great man !!! wait till shes in flower :biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heck,prune it down to 4 branches,put 4 stakes in tied in a teepee,start spreading the branches out and use all the stuff you cut off to make clones,it will save you time when you realize you want a room of them...

Danksmith

Veteran
Dank ... your going to NEED a net over that thing . especially once she starts bud swelling !!!
might want to up pot her too .... she loves root space as Unc , doc & everybody has shown us . I used 2 gallons of coco & probably should have used more . will be a 3 to 5 gallon next time fer sure .

looking great man !!! wait till shes in flower :biggrin:
yea thats what im seeing man cause like unc said even if i stake mains the branching off each one will ridiculous to manage...

thought bout a cage but not much better... my prob is i need to be in my 5 x5 tent with other plants at various stages...

might have to just build my own lil net w pvc or something.... shes in a 3 gal and rooted real well... ive found that i can pull a decent amount off a smaller pot... or at least growing happy big plants....

here is a plant i have in a 2gal smarty at budset.

gg4 is in a 3gal here but i agree 5 is what ima do in the future i think ... net it is:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts