What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You can name them Bro. This is your thread.

Heres the Gorilla Glue 4 just going into bud. I spiked her Organic nutes and got her real nice and green. Thats a 100 gallon Smartpot.
picture.php

I have Horta and stakes ready to go up soon. The stakes are gorgeous thick blue/green fiberglass 1" thick x 8'. they were about 16 bux each at OSH. Also got green wire ties in the electrical department.
I got some 5' stakes in 3/4" of the same material, but may take them back, and replace them with the larger ones.

I hope that one day, each of You, gets to enjoy growing large plants outdoors, under full sunshine. Hanging out around the plants with family, and even having meals out there with the plants is not uncommon here. I wish it on You All.
DP

captain planet

Veteran
Day 10/11 here ..... Hitting the screen all over, cleaned a whole lot of undercanopy last night.

There was a time I thought in early veg there was nag champa smell, idk I think the wife was burning slot of nag champa bc all I smell lately and it's way early for any of the true smells yet but I been smelling a meaty garlicky rich type of funk.......can't wait for Halloween :)

Grizz

Veteran
Day 10/11 here ..... Hitting the screen all over, cleaned a whole lot of undercanopy last night.

There was a time I thought in early veg there was nag champa smell, idk I think the wife was burning slot of nag champa bc all I smell lately and it's way early for any of the true smells yet but I been smelling a meaty garlicky rich type of funk.......can't wait for Halloween :)
your girl using that garlic douche again capt ? could explain the smell,

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back to the glue....
this is how we do it desert style!:tumbleweed:

20 gallon glue,2 gsc forum cut in a 4x4 screen just over 2 weeks in...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

headimonster

i cant believe i slept on this....i loooove sourdubb, miss her; EVERYONE keep up the good work.....wooohoooo!!!

"The Silverback GlueRilla"

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
You can name them Bro. This is your thread.

Heres the Gorilla Glue 4 just going into bud. I spiked her Organic nutes and got her real nice and green. Thats a 100 gallon Smartpot.
View Image

I have Horta and stakes ready to go up soon. The stakes are gorgeous thick blue/green fiberglass 1" thick x 8'. they were about 16 bux each at OSH. Also got green wire ties in the electrical department.
I got some 5' stakes in 3/4" of the same material, but may take them back, and replace them with the larger ones.

I hope that one day, each of You, gets to enjoy growing large plants outdoors, under full sunshine. Hanging out around the plants with family, and even having meals out there with the plants is not uncommon here. I wish it on You All.
DP
DP I love your outdoors grow .I wish I could grow some that big outdoors but I cant.just not safe here very nice tho

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sitting here trimming up some glue,im sure its been mentioned but it is stupidly easy to trim...not to mention the pleasant cha-ching sound the buds make when you toss them in the bin...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
man my glue in the ground jus started goin into flower but she got some CRYSTALLY ass stems n leafs!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and theres so little waste,just the stems and a minimum number of fan leaves,everything else is so crusted in glands it goes right to the hash bin...even the small buds are worth trimming..it takes seconds, and they are always nice and tight...almost zero larf....

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Unc- do you remove fan leaves at any point during flowering? If so, what week (on an average 9 week strain)? For example, that 20 gal gg4 screen with the cookies, will it get defan'ed to any extent?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nope,aside from whatever doesnt make the screen the only leaves i ever pull are dead...pretty much un-needed with the glue anyway,they seriously only have like 6 fan leaves per branch...

first glue plant done...the small one...192 grams or just under 7 ounces from 5 gallons of medium...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well only a bit over 250 grams from the second plant,disappointing for sure...lol...crap,only 442 grams from 2 plants!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know,(hangs head in shame) and the biggest bud was a measly 10 grams ( makes dramatic gesture of despair..) looks like i can only afford one pony this christmas...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just throw 4 grams of something else in there but bury it. weigh it again and you will smile. its therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.