What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

TheBlaze

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

maimunji

Im really sad to hear dans been diagnosed. He is one of the best man here. I learned so much from him every post from him.... so much knowledge so helpful. Respect dans wish good health and long life.

Cannavore

Veteran
I’m proud to say the auction for Dan was a success. Thanks goes out to the donaters and buyer. The GLG one is still going

Now peaople under the stairs is doing one for our lost family member miloxxx who passed away last week. This will be a huge auction with some rare and exotic genetics from many breeders.

PUS forgot to list my stuff for dan :( it'll be going up for milo though. 40 seed baller packs of Dawgs Waltz F5, & Pine Tar Kush, and maybe a few other goodies i have to rummage through the stash to see what i got.

Cannavore

Veteran
Where can I go to bid on stuff?

@seedsformilo on instagram is the account being run by chefro/peopleunderthestairs. bidders/winners pay directly to milos wife, the person donating the seeds ships directly to the winner, @seedsformilo is just facilitating the auctions.

i think great lakes genetics and others are doing some things for dan and milo too but im not sure how they are running those or when they start/finish.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A bunch of my stuff going up for Dan on the glg auction. 100% going to Dan. Please show support for a guy that has given so much to all of us.

Godspeed brother. Love you dude.

TheBlaze

S1 clones at 8 weeks of 12/12

S1 clones at 8 weeks of 12/12

About 10 days left. Still find branches falling over every day

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

S1 clones at 9 weeks as of yesterday

S1 clones at 9 weeks as of yesterday

They will get the chop tomorrow night, after 16 days of "flush". As you can see, almost zero fade.

One of the branches snapped under it's weight. I taped it up, so let's see. It's only a 48 hour fix anyway.

A few of the photos were taken with a flash.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts