What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry to hear about that, doesn't sound good at all.
where there is life there is hope. some folks beat those doctor prognosis, lets hope Dan is one of them. even if it doesn't sound good.

TheBlaze

S1 clones at 36 days of 12/12

S1 clones at 36 days of 12/12

They stalled because of chlorosis. I think I have that under control now, and buds are swelling again. Have about 5 weeks left.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
Seed auction is live on Ig All for Dan. Follow #peopleunderthestairsgenetics. He’s doing the auction

Grizz

Veteran
You guys that want to help DansBuds please go in IG and buy some seeds on #peopleunderthestairsgenetics auctions really some great genetics going for a good cause. Go to his bio page to see all of what’s being auctioned. Thanks oh and all the proceeds go to Dan100%

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I DONATED SOME OF THE LAST ORIGINAL BKGK in existence !!!! Made by retardo

Also some other stuff but figured I'd post the bkgk here since only old school icmag heads would have a clue

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BKGK is some epic old school at this point. One of the very best I've ever had the privilege of working with.

dank.Frank

GFS_Nic

Hello there,

Somenone here had the oportunity to test the Dankonomics reversed GG#4 (GG4 reversed - Sour Dub x Chem sis x Chocolate Diesel)? Unable to get my dirty hands on an original cut, i'll try to grab the "as most similar as it can be" copy. Do you guys have an opinion about this breeder ?

Peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello there,

Somenone here had the oportunity to test the Dankonomics reversed GG#4 (GG4 reversed - Sour Dub x Chem sis x Chocolate Diesel)? Unable to get my dirty hands on an original cut, i'll try to grab the "as most similar as it can be" copy. Do you guys have an opinion about this breeder ?

Peace

If you want the "as most similar as it can be" copy, you should probably be looking at the Gorilla Bubble project that is at least at Bx4 last I looked and that was a long time ago.

dank.Frank

GFS_Nic

If you want the "as most similar as it can be" copy, you should probably be looking at the Gorilla Bubble project that is at least at Bx4 last I looked and that was a long time ago.

dank.Frank

Thank you sir Frank for the heads up. I will try with the Tony green's Gorilla bubble BX2. Tony's beans are fairly cheap compare to the Dankonomics's reversed version, good news for my wallet.

Peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phillthy had an amazing cut from this line. His album from the original run is here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=7734

Here are a few pictures from one of my runs after she was a couple years old. Anyone that gets these seeds is beyond lucky. $1000+ per 10 material, easily. Bare minimum.

Hard gland, sandy resin, is not common. This line produces some amazing hash and extracts.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just wanted to let those who didn't realize why these seeds are truly priceless, catch the drift. Not only that, it's for a great cause.

dank.Frank

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
This kind of comment from df makes me super excited I sprung for the breeder pack, even if it's not apparent which bx I have when I pop em. V stoked.

TheBlaze

S1 clones at 6 weeks of 12/12

S1 clones at 6 weeks of 12/12

About 4 weeks left in them. They are bulking up nicely now.

I've spotted 2 seeds already. I'm sure there will be more, although it doesn't look like a fully seeded run. Is it worth keeping them? I know the story behind GG#4, but is that the exception or might I find something nice as well?

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php